1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your "ban" is not just a votekick?
No, I was kicked before I could connect, then banned when I tried reconnecting again.
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
I usually use Syte. I used to use syeare, and I may have used zenyen in the past.
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your "little brother" got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I have no clue, in all honesty. I am using a VPN that is connected to Japan because I am downloading some stuff not accessible here in the USA, but it is relatively obscure. No one else should have connected using it before so it shouldn't be a banned address. Beyond that, all I know is that when I launched OpenSpades and then connected, I was disconnected and it said I was kicked. I thought it was strange, so I tried connecting again, but this time it actually said I'm banned! I have been playing aloha.pk on and off for a few years now (I made this account just now after I forgot teh details on my original account, I think it was username zenyen/syeare or something) and I never experienced something like this before. Thank you for any help!
5) Why should you be unbanned?
I wont ask to be unbanned if I was banned for a specific reason, but it seems random to me.
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
Just now, around 1800, Central Standard Time, January 18