Supra AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

No

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

-Sky-Supra

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was playing on the Aloha Top10 server

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

course soft aimbot, I admit that I was playing in a suspicious client such as 0.1.3 but show that I play exactly the same in ZeroSpades that hacks cannot be used

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I think that I have not been a bad player or anything that makes me get a ban I admit that I have been a bit toxic but nothing more than that

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-09-03T01:00:00-04:00

Buenas Supra, yo fui el administrador que te baneó, la verdad mucho no entiendo este appeal, estás admitiendo que hackeaste o no? Si es posible explicame esto en Español para que ambos entendamos, gracias.

3 Likes

No. Entiendo que la version 0.1.3 esta mal vista Mas no estoy diciendo que este usando algun otro programa externo aparte del juego, deje de usar el 0.1.3 y comence a jugar en el zerospades para asi demostrar que es exactamente lo mismo y que no haya sospechas.

El problema Supra es que la version no tiene nada que ver por lo que fuiste baneado, usaste hack, y por eso fuiste baneado, así que no tiene sentido dar tantas vueltas, tambien te tengo grabado hackeando, así que vayamos al grano por favor sin saltear el verdadero problema, gracias.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.