superman(cole rush) ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes I am ban

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

superman

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

top ten maps i think

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I love to play with shot guns and over the past months have gotten quite good and people dont beleive I get the kills i do with them. I was playing with my good friend craftdinur and he will tell you i has not aimbotting.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I love the game and a big fan and aloha by far offers the best maps and and games types that you just dont see on other servers, with out aloha aos just isnt the same.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

jan, 4 at about 7pm I believe.

I banned you for an hour on IndiaArena for using hacks. I do not know why the ban has not expired. Try joining Arena10 again.

At one point you had 300% smg acc, which then increased to 400%. However, since I don’t have video evidence, I am willing to unban you.
But, I have heard that you were banned from minit. What are the other admin’s opinions? Especcialy Craft Dinur, since he mentioned you.

i’ve definitely been suspicious of him aimbotting but i didn’t have any concrete evidence to ban him (i usually play with him in Skype and it would be extremely noticeable if i switched to the spectator team and ovl’ed him). still every time i’ve asked him or tried to check him out he seems perfectly normal. if nimbus banned you i’m not going to go against his ban because i’ve definitely had my own suspicions. as i’ve warned him in the past, i’ve been trying to get some ovl recording of him playing and if i do i’m not going be hesitant at perma’ing.

I’d like to say that if your name was cole rush, which I think was in the title, that I have caught you aimbotting on top ten before on facingworld arena.
You were aimbotting with a shotgun, killing 5+ people when you topped the rise in the center of the map, you snapped quite noticeably and you were votekicked shortly after by the players on the server.

I was not a guard back then and I don’t believe that I have any concrete evidence to offer here so its up to you all.

Well, regardless of what happened (whether you were actually hacking or not), the ban was only supposed to be an hour. I apologize for the long time and system error that led it to be somehow longer than an hour.

However, we will be watching you closely. Don’t try anything silly.