story

Go to the counter and ask for an application and lean on the counter when you talk to the person at the register. When you lean on the counter make sure your upper body is tilted at about a 15 degree angle and tip your hat too for maximum swag.

steal a car
or two

No! Keep your criminal mind to yourself and the other thread! Don’t bring your bad morals here!!!

or two 8========D
notice i put 8 8s??

8 does not equal D in any tangible universe let alone two equations.

8--------D

Ask some gentlemen to give you their money for a while.

And waste it on Pizza.

You must invest to become a wealthy business man.

Trick some people into giving their money. Like a false business or something.

If this thread doesn’t get updated today I will instigate a coup. Mark my words - Gentlemen.

Marked it down.

Excellent work lad.

Danke schon, mein Freund.

You go to the counter and greet the warden of this establishment (you follow a recently researched social tactic to maximize swag and sexual appeal). You ask for some money and he hands you a paper form that says “APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT”, and at the top it says Untitled_1.jpg in the filepath. He tells you to fill that out and hand it in to him.

This seems all too complex for your brain, you’re starting to regret this decision and in the back of your mind you dream of criminal methods or the Wall Street life.

You need to fill it out before you give it to him. There were a couple of other pages after it regarding a survey or whatever but you discard them as meaningless and invasive.

Give me the Chaos Emerdoods.

You decide to animate Tentacle Hentai since many people watch it and hopefully sell some.

fill out the application u dinguses

tell him what to put in the boxes

Name: Billy Joe. City: city

Position: cashier. Date i can start: Tomorrow. Salary desired: 300-500$ per week
Am i employed now?: No. Are you legally authorized to work in the USA: Yes
How did i found out about the job: Walk in

Subject of special study: None, i never studied.

Special training, certificates, licenses: Birth Certificate.

Special skill, foreign languages, etc.: Watching TV, counting my money (0)