"Starting MS-DOS" Aloha ban appeal

1. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name?
    Starting MS-DOS

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned?.
    aloha.pk counter-strike maps

4. Why were you banned? .
    Hacking with ESP

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I think I should be unbanned because I will not hack again, as it ruins the game for others. I have an example.
    Before I was banned someone who was making fun of my name got banned first. They were called “Stopping Ms-Dos” (or close to that). I hope you will unban then as they were unrightfully banned for my wrongdoings. I hope you will consider my appeal and I wait your response.

6. When were you banned?
    January 24, 2017
    5:30-6:00 PM PST

Hello Starting MS-DOS,

I am admin who banned you from arenacs, one of our favorite server. I noticed this is not first time you get ban. Also, you’ve evaded couple of times in the past. You’ve ruined other players from babel by griefing.

I am going to let you think for what you’ve done to aloha and other players for a day or two, then we can discuss about to lift your ban.

Thanks,

Nathan

Do you or I post here in one to two days?

Or no? Stay banned.

Hello,

Before we are moving onto new chapter. I want you to delete all hack tool and promise not to hack again.

Please do not pm me with nonsense things. I do not handle appeal via pm.

Thanks,

Nathan

I have removed the hack file from my computer and I promise not to hack again. I only PMed you because I wasnt sure if you were notified of my previous response to this thread. No annoyance intenntions.  ;)

Your ban is lifted. Please remember this is your only chance and do not cheat again.

Enjoy the game and have fun.

Nathan