Star Made

if anyone doesn’t know how to connect to servers, the option is in the menu after you launch the game from the launcher:

http://wiki.starmade.rtag.me/wiki/images/8/86/Multiplayer.jpg

Thank you, izzy and jyrome :D, but how do you fix the problem “no weapons connected to entry point”?

Well you have no weapons attached to that controller. Maybe. I’m not exactly an expert.

I finally got a turrent working, they pretty complex when you have no idea what you’re doing. xD

I’ll add the healer ship later on. For now i’ll leave the ship to do repairs, now that the server is up i’ll begin making my ship on there.

BTW jyrom.co found your ship on the server. :wink:

Great minds think alike.

Didn’t damage it though.

CONFUSED!! o.O

We need a script for this that prohibits other players from stealing blocks from your ship.

does such a script exist already?

As to that I have no idea I’d have to do so site searching to see.

We really don’t NEED it but you really can’t park your ships anywhere near a random player because they may jump on yours and steal all your blocks as if they were strip mining an asteroid.

Well I did some starmade forum asking and found out that there currently aren’t a lot of scripts made for Starmade yet although I was assured the modding community will soon thrive.

Someone stoled my ship :’( (not in this server) but it was like “wut?!”
I hope in aloha server dont do the same :slight_smile:

saw Jyro’s ship!

and the fight that followed…

Imgur

UvJ4vHD.jpeg

Jyrome, wtf man your missiles took out like a third of my station.

how to play:

hqdefault.jpg

The pirates after your station would have left nothing. I only did 1/3 damage killing em.

Our server is a success.

It’s quite successful. I’m starting to really like this game. Thanks for introducing it, Jyro.

Jyrome, is there a way to get blueprints or something for this game? (I mean blueprints for the ships)

You can upload blueprints into a server shop that you built or downloaded and then insert them (for lack of a better word) into the server for the cost of the materials that it contains. So you can build a ship in singleplayer, and upload it to the server! Or you can download from the server if you build a sweet ship.

StarMade 0.093775: Server Hotfixes Submitted by schema on Tue, 07/09/2013 - 06:25

Hi,

This update is a quick server hotfix patch to get all the broken servers back up.

There are some other changes in this version as well. I release another version and a full update news article later, when I’m done with the rest of my daily todo list.

cheers,

• schema

server updated