Squad free weekend + 50% off

Steam Free Weekend : Squad – Communicate. Coordinate. Conquer. Starting November 9th Squad is having a free weekend. During that time SQ will also be 50% off. I highly recommend the game if you enjoy teamwork, military combat, and intense game play. The game is around 9gb and is a heavy game to run. This is not a grandma’s rig kinda game. The game is still in Alpha so it is subject to change. They are definitely improving a already great game. Soon they will be adding new movement animations, vaulting, bipods that rest on objects (couldn’t work in the bf2 engine for PR), tanks, new maps, helicopters, and much more. The development team is a part of the community which means every player has a say in how the game is developed if they want to give meaningful input. The entire time I’ve played the in-game community has been very helpful and friendly, especially to new players. There are very few toxic players but most of the servers have a active staff. These admins make aloha admins look like kittens. If you are racist, purposefully killing your team, or spamming the chat expect a permanent ban without a chance to appeal. Don’t bring a toxic attitude in to a wonderful community. These people don’t put up with bullshit. The game is centered around teamwork.

Squad has a large learning curve. If you’ve never played Project Reality then you have a basic idea of what the game is like. I recommend watching a tip video before going in game. Start as a riflemen when you go multiplayer. In PR the advice was to go medic… don’t do that in squad until you have decent enough game sense to avoid death or bad situations. The combat will get scary.

I highly recommend this game. I bought the game about two weeks ago and I’ve played 60 hours.

hqdefault.jpg

im just waiting for jets so i can fucking ram down those taliban

thanks for the heads up

looks like i have no choice but to finally try this and probably buy it

Sounds good. Will look into it.

Squad free weekend has started. It ends Sunday.