SpiritofFreedom Banned for nothing >_>

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Well it all started with a vote kick… people kept saying I was a hacker… I can’t help it that I can easily kill people with a sniper.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

SpiritofFreedom

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Tower of Babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

A guy kept saying that I was hacking, then he got the others to say that aswell. I forgot his name… but it was very annoying. Then an admin joined then that guy went nuts and said “ARE U AN ADMIN… CAN U PLS KICK spirit” then i got banned :’(

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I just want to play Tower of Babel… It’s so cool… Trust me I don’t hack… I use a skill from a game named Roblox. Moving right and left to get the aim thing on the head.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Somewhere a week ago. I am not sure.

PS If you want I can show you my aim!!

Hello! I am the mod that banned you.
I banned you for using a ESP and No recoil hack, I spectated you for 5 minutes and saw how you were aiming at people behind blocks where you couldn’t see them, and I remember you shooting at an enemy behind a wall while not having any recoil at all.
However, it only is a temporary ban but you were lying to me right now, I give you another chance to say the truth.
PS: I was cleaning my HDD a few days ago and deleted all my video evidence in the past 2 months, so I sadly don’t have it anymore.
Like I said, I give you another chance. Please be truthful
Have a nice day!

Hmm. I have to admit that I used some. I just don’t want to lie… Lying is bad. I know. Sorry for that. And thank you for giving me another chance.
I won’t use them again. I was just testing it out… First time playing.

Just tell me why didn’t you tell the truth and lied?Anyway, Thanks for telling the truth, don’t cheat again or you will be banned forever.
Your ban expires on the 26th June.
Have fun

I was scared that you would ban me forever :frowning: I’m sorry about that !!