SouProfissa! ban appel

Primeiramente, sou brasileiro, então vou escrever nas duas linguagens através do Google Tradutor, obrigado! (PT-BR/EN-US)
First, I’m Brazilian, so I’m going to write in both languages, thanks! ​​(PT-BR/EN-US)

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Sim, eu conferi!
Yes, I checked

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
Meu nome é: “SouProfissa!”
My name is: “SouProfissa!”

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
“aloha.pk tower of babel”
mas aparentemente estou banido em todos os servidores aloha :frowning:
but apparently I’m banned on all aloha servers :frowning:

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
Ok, admito que eu estava usando hack, porém eu sempre ajudei o time a construir as torres, nunca fiz uso abusivo do hack, sempre gostei de construir as torres com máxima excelência. Mas sim, eu estava usando hack
Okay, I admit that I was using hack, but I always helped the team to build the towers, I never abused the hack, I always liked to build the towers with maximum excellence. But yes, I was using hack

5) Why should you be unbanned?
Estou sentindo muita falta do jogo, inclusive agora que terminei a escola. Eu estou arrependido e prometo que não vai acontecer novamente, eu já apaguei todos aplicativos e prometo que vou jogar honestamente!
I’m really missing the game, even now that I’m out of school. I’m sorry and I promise it won’t happen again, I already deleted all apps and I promise I’ll play honestly!

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
No começo deste ano (2022), ou talvez uma semana atrás.
Hoje é dia 10/01/2022.
Peço perdão, não lembro a data exatamente.
Earlier this year (2022), or maybe a week ago.
Today is 10/01/2022.
Sorry, I don’t remember the exact date.

Bom, no mais eu realmente peço desculpas se interfere no jogo de alguém e me mostro arrependido, com a desinstalação de todos hacks e prometendo minha honestidade.
Obrigado, João Braga!
Well, I really apologize if it interferes with someone’s game and I’m sorry, uninstalling all hacks and promising my honesty.
Thank you, João Braga!

Hi SouProfissa!,

I’m the admin who banned you for using aimbot and esp on our babel server. Thanks for being honest about your mistake. Here at Aloha, we believe in second chance so I will lift your ban. But be careful, if you get caught cheating on one of our servers again, it will be much more difficult to get another chance.

You should be able to join our servers when you read this. Let me know here if it’s not the case.

Have fun and play fair.

Newage

poxa estou muito feliz, muito obrigado administrador
deixe comigo, jogarei limpo!
I’m very happy, thank you very much admin
Leave it to me, I’ll play fair!

Player caught cheating again. The ban is reapplied.

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.