as of posting this topic they are up to date with yvt/openspades master.
a branch featuring a “bare bones” version of Doctor Dank’s pubovl.
- black silhouette on occlusion.
- teamcolor outline on occlusion.
- NO outline in normal gameplay. only in spectator Esp (NotTodo · yvt/openspades Wiki · GitHub)
- NO block textures.
- NO block outlines.
- NO global volume settings.
- Player names drawn in different colors
- yellow if player is beyond 128 blocks of horizontal distance to the camera
- red if player is dead
- white if player is within 128 blocks of horizontal distance and alive.
a branch featuring Demo Recording and Demo Replaying. Modified OpenSpades Clients with Staff Tools
- automatically record gameplay. can be toggled off in settings.
- change date and time format for new demo recording file names.
- various replay features that help to navigate and analyze demo replays.
- progressbar UI:
- click on MouseWheel/MiddleMouse button to toggle the progressbar UI.
- click anywhere on the progressbar to skip to (like in a yt video)
- Left click in middle of screen to pause/unpause
- Left click on right side of screen to fastforward
- Left click on left side of screen to rewind
- Right click on right side of screen to advance to next world update
- Right click on left side of screen to go back to previous world update
- MouseWheel Up to increase replay speed (speed+)
- MouseWheel Down to decrease replay speed (speed–)
- Left click in middle of screen to normalize replay speed (speed = 1)
- shortcut keys (customizable):
- Numpad 5: pause/unpause
- Numpad 6: fast forward
- Numpad 4: rewind
- Numpad 9: next world update
- Numpad 7: previous world update
- Numpad 8: increase speed
- Numpad 2: decrease speed
- Numpad 1: normalize speed
- automatically fast forwards on map transfer. short loading time
- progressbar UI:
a branch featuring my MapEditor. OpenSpades MapEditor