SodyPop's Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    SodyPop

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was using an esp hack while playing with my friends at my house. i was the only one using it, so it was my fault. Because you guys ban the IP of the cheater, my friends or brothers cant play aloha at my house.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I wont hack again and the aloha servers are the only good servers on ace of spades. I just want to have more fun playing your servers

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    3-4 days ago

Hello,

I am the admin who banned you from Babel, one of our famous server. Thank you for coming forward to admit your wrong doing. Let me introduce you about aloha. We are very easy group and we believe on the second chance (to those whose come forward, admitted their wrong doing and apology for their action).

You’ve done what we want you to do such as admitted wrong doing and promise not to hack again. I am going to lift your ban and give you a second chance to play again. Remember, if any of aloha’s staff who catch you cheating/hacking again, then this ban will be reinstated. That’s mean you will have very little or no chance to play again.

Enjoy the fame, play fair and have fun.

Nathan

Thanks dawg 8)