SNIP's ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? no but when i try to join another aloha server it says banned

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.[GG]SNIP

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.counter strike arena

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.i joined counter strike and someone banned me instantly for aimbotting yet A i don’t aimbot B i was only on for a few seconds

5. Why should you be unbanned? it was a stupid reason to ban me

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.2/18/2013

It was a votekick. All bans sync over all aloha servers.

Wait 30 minutes next time.

oh i did not know that sorry for spamming the forum with this i thought it was only for one server

ok what the heck its been more then 30 mins like 4-5 hours and yet im still banned please respond its only on counter strike

I don’t see your ban recorded anywhere…check again, are you still unable to connect?

Thread locked for inactivity.
Make a new thread if you wish to appeal again.

~Reki