sniper007 AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Hello, good day administrator, I am new to the game, but I have already been banned from Aloha Tower of Babel (15 February, 24 at 8:30). I accept that I use hacks to see the enemies. It was the mistake for which I was banned. I will not do it again. I have already eliminated them. I would like to please rejoin, my username was THE SPECTRE (now it’s carnibal), thanks 4 read

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

THE SPECTRE

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha.pk tower of babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

They banned me because I used hacks to see enemies through walls

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I won’t use them anymore, it’s the most fun server and the only one with the most players, why would I get kicked out?

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2001-02-01T08:30:00-06:00

Admin has been contacted. Until they respond do not attempt to join any aloha.pk server

Hi sniper007, thanks for submitting a ban appeal, I’m the moderator that issued your ban.
Aloha believes in second chances and as this appears to be your first offence, you’ve admitted to using cheats and you say you’ve removed them, I’m going to lift your ban.

Please don’t use any cheats on Aloha servers again and I hope to see you in game soon.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.