SnipaXKilla

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It was a votekick, but it turned into a ban, idk why, everyday i try to play aloha.pk, “YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THIS SERVER” pops up

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    SnipaXKilla , with some weird clan tag

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I think it was on an arena server, idk which map tho, yes it was an aloha.pk server

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was accused of hacking, then this one player started a votekick, everyone voted yes, they thought I was hacking, whenever a player peeked a corner, i would already have my crosshair on him, but thsi si because i come from counter strike, a game hwere holding an angle is a needed skill, I took my playstyle to AoS, nobody liked it.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I was a very skilled player banned for a very unfair reason.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    About maybe 1 year ago, max 2 years.

Sorry about that my name is now KFC_MLG :slight_smile:

Hello SnipaXKilla,

I am the admin who banned you from babel (one of our famous) server. Let me introduce you about aloha. We are very easy going group and willing to forgive anyone who come forward and admit their wrong doing. We believe in second chance, that mean you will have a chance to get unban.

I am giving you another chance to revise your story. Let me give you an hint if you recall this in game name [swag]>/…

Thanks

Nathan

revise my story? I’ll do my best, so on that babel server, yes, i was using cheats, i started using cheats when my internet got really bad, and playing legit was almost impossible due to the lag, i was actually a decent player back then, but i started cheating and then u banned me, I am sorry for denying my hacking in the beginning. my ingame name is now KFC_MLG

SnipaXKilla,

I am very happy to see you’ve revised your story and admitted wrong doing. I want you to delete all of your hack trace and promise not to hack again.

Thanks

Nathan

since then, ive bought a new computer so i have no hacks, I swear to the community oh aloha player killers that i will never hack again.

SnipaXKilla,

I am going take your word for it. But I just want you to know that this is your chance and only chance. If any of Aloha’s staffs whose catch you hacking again, then this ban will be reinstate.

Your ban is lifted and you are free to play.

Enjoy the fun.

Nathan