SniP_TebbenYT Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I did wait 30 mins

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

SniP_TebbenYt

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was banned for hacking and voiding ban with VPN,

Aimbot specifically.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I only did it for a stupid YouTube video which you can watch here to prove I was hacking and I would not do it again but instead play fairly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JkvCCvLGn0

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    9:30 Sioux falls south dakota time today

I’m admin of the server I banned you from - which wasn’t aloha, for the record (although you might also be banned from aloha, I don’t know). from what I can tell, you didn’t evade the ban with a VPN but just resetting your router, because your /16 never changed. You evaded more than 8 times in an hour before I decided to rangeban you.

Quick edit after posting: you didn’t wait 30 minutes before you evaded. You lied on the first question.

Hi SniP_Tebben!

From what we see in our logs and in the video, you weren’t on an aloha server when you were banned. That being said, our proxy detector did kick you numerous times from the aloha servers, which is probably why you think you are banned from there.

That being said, please see this as a lesson learned and don’t keep hacking on any servers. It simply ruins the fun for everyone.

I cannot unban you from whatever non-aloha server you were banned from, but you are welcome to play on aloha servers (as long as you don’t hack ;))

Play fair, and I hope to see you ingame!

Sidenote: You will continue to be kicked automatically on aloha servers if you keep on using a proxy.

I didn’t lie on the first question, I was indeed using a VPN called hotspot sheild which doesnt change your /16 ever, if I was to reset my router it would take 15 minutes for my router to restart completely.

yousirname isn’t an Aloha.pk Admin

Correct, and he’s ban appealing for a non-aloha server, which is kind of weird.

You did lie on the first question, the first question is “did you wait 30 minutes”, and you didn’t wait more than 5. I have it in my log file.

Since this isn’t an aloha server you’re banned from, I believe I have the right to refuse your appeal - but keep in mind this doesn’t apply to aloha in any sense, and I am not an Aloha admin. This only is in regards to my server, the [Riot] ctf server. If I catch you ban evading again, you’ll just get your new /16 banned. Doing it for a Youtube video doesn’t make it okay, because regardless of that you were making other players not able to enjoy the game with legitimate players. I do hope you learn your lesson, and don’t hack on any servers.

This is the place for aloha appeals, not MGC appeals you straight up do not have the authority to give an official answer on behalf of aloha. You can’t deny an appeal that isn’t meant for your server. SniP what Ferrari said is the official answer, please ignore yousirname.

This is the kind of stuff that confuses people.
The appeals section isn’t a playground.

yoursirname, You’re a cunt and I did wait 30 mins, you also have no right for commenting on my Appeal, it was an accident that I appealed here, now see your way out of this.

Tebben (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) permabanned: [IGN: Tebben] [By: silnius] [Time: Tue Sep 6 13:23:59 2016] [Duration: Permanent] [Offense: Esp NR Aimbot] [Server: babel_aloha]

Wow. That didn’t take long at all SniP_Tebben.

If you really really want, feel free to make a new appeal in a reply to this thread. It will be up to your banning admin, Silnius, whether you will get to play again.

Thats the thing, I never aimbotted or ESP’d on any aloha server, even when I thought I did I didnt. So I don’t really give a fuck about your aloha servers. You can ban me all you want. But I know I’m telling the truth and you don’t have to believe me. Doesnt matter to me I can always play AoS all I want because in all reality its way better than Open Spades an complete ripoff.

http://goo.gl/cEa0nx

Hello I’m the Admin that banned you;

Wait, what ?
"Thats the thing, I never aimbotted or ESP’d on any aloha server, even when I thought I did I didnt. "
So you usually cheat on aos’ servers; but when you were on aloha you figured you didn’t actived it ?

You got a lot of Aimbot events + No recoil

In aloha, we usually let another chance to people to play again if they come clean to us (i.e admitting they acted wrongly and cheated + apologies)

I suggest you to make a new ban appeal if you want to explain yourself (+ it would be more clear); but with that kind of attitude you’re not going to get unbanned for the moment…(You say you don’t care about the aloha’s servers + you want to ban evade so…) Also please try not to swear thanks !

I will fucking swear if I want. You’re not one to tell me to watch my damn mouth or not. That is none of your businesses or rights to tell me to stop. I will not be making another ban appeal because Aloha.pk servers are just shit. I have nothing to explain to a bunch of goat fuckers.