SKY_TRON Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Nobody VoteKick me everybody Respect me there

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    SKY_TRON

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    im using Aimbot

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I Promise I will not use that tool again (Aimbot and HJINJECTER)

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    6/26/2015 4:35 PM

Im Bad At English Sorry About That I Still 14 Years Old And im indonesian

The person who banned you has been notified. Also, gonna post this snippet from the IRC as well:

[11:26] * SKY_TRON (webchat@subs14-223-255-230-36.three.co.id) has joined #aloha [11:27] yo [11:27] who ban me? [b][11:27] i didnt do anything[/b] [11:27] * SKY_TRON slaps HackBot around a bit with a large fishbot [11:27] i banned on babel [11:27] who ban me [i]*uses the slap command 22 times*[/i] [11:28] WHO BAN ME [11:28] I cant fuckin play [11:29] I didnt ban you, I hope that helps [i]*Chappy and me tell him to make a ban appeal* *few minutes later*[/i] [11:44] i cant join any aloha server [11:45] i slap all of you cuz i want to know whos in charge [11:45] <@Chase_UC> we already told you what to do [11:45] <@Chase_UC> [11:34] appeal here: [11:45] <@Chase_UC> [11:35] http://aloha.pk/index.php?board=23.0 [11:45] ok [11:46] so this is the story [11:46] i kill everyone then i got 1st rank [11:46] then i know somebody tell admin [b][11:46] that i using hack [11:46] but im not use it[/b] [11:46] then i got banned [11:47] i try to change my name but it wont work [11:52] hmmm probably shouldnt brag about hacking

And also these two warnings from the server channel:

[11:09:33](babel_aloha) No Recoil Event(s) Detected: SKY_TRON #25 (REMOVED IP) Weapon: SMG Ping: 290 ms
[11:19:20](babel_aloha) No Recoil Event(s) Detected: SKY_TRON #25 (REMOVED IP) Weapon: SMG Ping: 298 ms

EDIT:

[12:14] * SKY_TRON has joined #aloha [12:14] well yes [12:14] im hacking on it [12:14] i searching on youtube [12:14] how to hack ace of spades [12:15] then i found it [12:15] i follow the instructions [12:15] then i download the cheat [12:15] the name of the hack is WTFAOS [12:15] I Promise To Aloha [12:16] I Want to promis [12:16] <@SnIpHoNe> hey boy hacking it fun isnt it [12:16] <@SnIpHoNe> makes you feel powerful [12:16] *promise [12:16] i will not use hack again [12:17] <@SnIpHoNe> what led you to download it? [12:18] * SKY_TRON Quit (Ping timeout)

what lead me to download it?
i mad about hackers that always kill me
and i thinking about revenge
but im going too far
until i use Hack
im really goin too far

i will not do dis again
I promise
if i do dis again
i will cursed by god
i swear

main question was already answered above, but ill just leave this here anyway