SirOrangeJuice

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
I am positive that I have been banned because there were no votekicks going on at the time.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Sir~OrangeJuice
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Babel, I believe the map was “Island Babel”
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I was using aimbot, esp and no recoil, ruining the game for those around me.

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I should be unbanned because I realized that hacking isn’t cool for others, and I have uninstalled my hacking client/won’t hack again.
Speaking from experience, it sucks to have to play with a hacker because it takes away the fun of it from others, and I did just that to the players on Babel. I was using ESP to dig up campers, insta-killing players with aimbot/no recoil and overall making the game bad for people.
I apologize for disturbing the peace and for taking advantage of others.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
6:10pm Central Standard Time, USA

Hello, I am the guard that banned you. Your ban will remain permanent as you have been hacking and evading since 2015 or before.

Thank you, I understand. :wink:

I just wanted to know if I could submit another appeal or if its best to wait longer

You can file another appeal on the 26th of this month. Until then the ban continues.

Hi SirOrangeJuice, how are you?
I hope you do well and that you are not banned forever, I really can not imagine that it is not being able to play the game you like, as it happens to me.
In any case: Good Luck!