SirOrangeJuice

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    SirOrangeJuice

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was using Aimbot / ESP

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I am taking complete responsibility of my wrong doing, and I shall face the consequences that I have brought upon myself. At the time I became careless and took advantage of the players that were enjoying the server in the correct way. I understand cheating period is wrong, and is not tolerated on Aloha Ace Of Spades Servers(or any server on http://buildandshoot.com/) , but I do ask that you give me another chance to redeem myself. I am not typing this appeal to get unbanned and go back to cheating, but to give a sincere apology to aloha, and the innocent players I took advantage of.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    September 30, or October 1 Between 6pm and 10pm CST

Banning administration contacted

Thank you for your honesty, SirOrangeJuice. I’ve reduced your ban to one week from the time of this posting. I’m glad you realize that your actions lessened the enjoyment of the players around you, and we hope you do keep your word.

Thank You

I guess I spoke too soon, Rookie99. The permanent ban has been reinstated for now. You’ll get an update on what’s up.

It appears as though you’ve already been banned here before under a different name.

The earliest instance I could find of you playing on Aloha was Sept 21st, 2013. You’ve been here a while. You’ve probably played in countless matches where a cheater pops in and snap snap snaps all the fun away from everyone else. Why would you participate in that? And most importantly, why would we think you wouldn’t just do it again?

I admit to you haux I was young and dumb at the time, but that ban appeal wasn’t something I just typed up to go back to cheating, Aloha.pk servers are all that I have(servers without lag and without 800+ ping) being that they are the only servers in the USA(that are active and have frequent players). I wouldn’t jeopardize playing ace of spades because I want to cheat, especially when three fourths of the servers I am able to play on are aloha.pk. Yes I’ve been through the process I’ve done some things but Its 2015. I’m not expecting you to just let me off bc its been 2 years and I know I have said this long ago but, I have changed. This is the reason I left Ace Of Spades in the first place, to cool down and let my past die down. I hope you hear me out man… It happened to still be on computer and so I went with it idk what I was thinking at the time.

boombear, I think I’ve finally gotten the timeline of events down. In mid-2014 you were banned for cheating. You appealed and your appeal was essentially denied because you kept evading your ban. Later that year, you were banned for cheating by another admin. That ban was not appealed. Now, a year later, I ban you, again for cheating.

In your first appeal, you speak as if you had changed since the event.

Aren’t you pretty much saying the same thing now, again?

Yes but now I mean it, Idk what to do to get you to believe me.

I’m going out for a couple of hours. I’ll give this some thought and will get back to you when I return.

Okay, and please give me one more chance if I blow it I am banned forever no appeals, and ill never play on aloha.pk in my lifetime.

I’m going to take a little bit of time and consult further with my colleagues. Thanks for your patience.

Okay

you’ve “changed” too many times already

SirOrangeJuice, you might have noticed how eager I was to resolve the situation prior to learning about your history with us. We really do believe in second chances, and often even third chances. AoS/Aloha needs players, but only those who will play fairly.

You were, for the most part, free and clear of your problematic past. If one of us had learned that you were still playing here, you would have been left alone as long as you weren’t doing anything wrong. It has been a whole year since your second ban, and younger people can change over the course of a year. The fact that you were caught cheating again, just six days ago, can only mean that you haven’t changed, at least not in this regard.

It was unanimously decided that your permanent ban will not be revoked. It is unfortunate that it has to be this way.

I wish you well.

Okay ;D