Shadowfreak44

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I have waited about a month and a half

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Shadowfreak44

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I do not remember the specific server but what I do know is that it was in bable mode.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    To be honest I was using aimbot and esp.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I feel that I have missed out on aloha.PK servers fun, when I have played them I had more fun than most other servers… I’ve waited and waited to be able to go back to it until I found out I was banned and it was an extremely bad feeling. I can promise not to hack and play fairly, it is honestly more fun that way.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. Approximately a month to two and a half months ago… I apologize for not knowing I did not know about this site until just recently.

I have removed my hacks and even factory reset my computer. Please :frowning: I miss these great servers.

Hello,

Thank you for came forward and admit your wrong doing. I am the admin who banned you on hallway server on April 08 and the other admin who banned you on babel on April 13. Can you explain why did you hack on our servers twice?

Let me introduce you about Aloha. We are very easy going group and we believe on second chance as well. We will forgive any one who come forward and admit their wrong doing. You did admit and promise not to hack again.

I will discus with the other admin and we will get back to you soon.

Thanks

Nathan

I was not in my right mind… Angry, to much things happening in real life, I got mad and decided that was the way to get back at the people I foolishly thought were hacking so I ended up doing that… I sincerely apologize for doing that, and as I factory reset my computer, to the other comment, I did that for security reasons, deleting all unneeded things , mess ups and moderations I have experimented on other games, (they messed up some in game material) only for me though, not hacking or troublesome for other players.

So as of factory reset it got rid of all the stuff used for hacking

Guys, if you are not an admin, or have a valid reason to post e.x evidence, or you are invited by the banning admin , please don’t post thanks. :slight_smile:

Hello Shadowfreak44,

After discussed with other admin, and we decided to give you a chance to play again. Please remember this is the only chance to play again and if any of aloha staffs whose catch you hack again. Then this ban will be reinstate.

Please play fair and enjoy the fun.

Thanks

Nathan