Sezam

0)Sorry for my English bc I am from Poland.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I did.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Sezam

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing on arena cs maps, but I didnt get ban-when I came back 1-2h later I joinen and after 3 seconds kicked-banned.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    IDK :confused:

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I wasn’t hacking anytime.
    I love playing at arena cs maps-I play there most of my time. I play for few years and I met many people: IlikeTrains, Itachi, Optimus, MoDeR (PP!), MegaStar, utilon, Katarzina, QuickBrownFox, DarkShark and many, many mooore. And I’ve upgraded my English :slight_smile:

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I got banned, then I was able to play, and again I can’t.
    About 25/11/2016

hey there Sezam. there seems to have been some technical difficulties here… sorry about that. you should be unbanned now.

have fun! :slight_smile:

I tried-Got about 3 times kicked but tried again and again and I can play now. TY very much :smiley: