Servalipp

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your "ban" is not just a votekick? Yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. Servalipp

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. aloha.pk 24/7 faceoff

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your "little brother" got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. Me and my friend were playing Faceoff, a map that is one of my friends favorites (He liked to snipe my bridges down :D) Please note that me and my friend were the only ones on the server. My friend was getting a lot of kills, so I wanted to prank him by getting a hacked client and aimbotting him. I thought that I would only get banned on Faceoff, as he always wanted to play on that map-- and it was not one of my personal favorites. After I got banned, I was fine with it until I realized that it banned me from every server (something I was not aware of).

5. Why should you be unbanned? I've never hacked before, I don't like hackers at all- they ruin the game. I only hacked to make my friend mad (I like annoying them hehe) I didn't think I would be perm banned ;(

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. 10/11/2017 At around 6PM, maybe 6:30

Hello,

I am the admin who banned you from babel, one of our famous server. Let me introduce you about aloha. We are very easy group and we believe on the second chance to those whose come forward, admitted their wrong doing and apology for their action.

Before we are moving onto new chapter. I want you to delete all of hacking tools and promise to our community that you will never hack again.

Thanks,

Nathan

As I said before, I don’t hack. I was on a server that was only with my friend, we were the only people on, and I wanted to hear his reaction. It was pretty funny until I got banned, and then he got the laughs on me. I have deleted and removed all hacking software from OpenSpades, and I am truly and utterly sorry for hacking on your servers. I just wanted to trick my friends. Please un-ban me, my in game name is Servalipp. I love your servers, and would like to play on them again.

AND I PROMISE TO NOT HACK ON YOUR SERVERS EVER AGAIN. I don’t like hackers, i don’t want to be one. I don’t want to hack, I was just trying to make my friend laugh/be mad at me. No-one else was on the server, just me and my friend.

Servalipp,

I am happy that you admitted wrong doing and promised to aloha’s community that you will never hack again.

Your ban is lifted. However, if any of aloha’s staff who catch you cheating again, then this ban will be re-instated.

Enjoy the game and play fair.

Thanks,

Nathan