Semper - Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Reki banned me

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    <+Semper>

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was banned because along time ago(around april) I was in the Komrades clan when I was known around the community with the name “Eric”, I sucked back then and then I installed a hack to be good for the Komrades, me and Korakoff was playing on the Komrade server 2vAll and thats when I first used the hack, he told me to use the smg and I couldn’t… So he knew something was up, some time after that he caught me hacking and the Komrade server was subscribed to the global blacklist, Korakoff banned me and kicked me out the Komrades.

I quit’d Ace of spades for a while and then I came back and I just joined a server, It was an aloha one, an admin banned me from there for “ban evasion” I guess.

My IP changes a lot because I turn my whole computer system off sometimes, so it changes the ip because I leave my modem off until I get back on and I guess that changes my IP.

NOW, Reki bans me for “ban evasion” because I hacked about 10 months ago and my ban was never discussed.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I think I should be unbanned because I was honest about what I did from the start, I wasn’t the average bitchboy that lies that they didn’t hack and then curses and sends hate messages to the admins, I haven’t or won’t never install a hack for ace anymore, I am a quality ace of spades player that’s average at this game.

I know people is shocked about me being Eric but I just don’t care anymore, I’ll probably play on a server that has people in it and get off, I won’t try to join any major clans or apply for an admin any time soon If not never.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    12/26/12 around 3:30 EST

bump

I guess you wouldn’t think you’d be banned, but does sort of count as evading:
Your ban has been placed as permanent, and coming back on will count as an evasion, because you’ve managed to come on before your last ban was removed/expired (which was never going to happen). Even if it was accidental–which has happened before–it will still count as an evasion.

You might get unbanned, but it depends on what the circumstances were then and are now, and also what other’s opinions of this are. Like you said, it’s been a long time since the ban was placed, so as long as you wouldn’t hack again, I would unban you (after another week or so, just to make sure you wouldn’t do it again. You would deserve it, anyway. :P).

I don’t hack, I haven’t hacked since the day I got banned(which was around March 2012), I just really want the play on the servers again, There’s only one server that has people in it sometimes is 1337 Sw clan server that I can play on that’s actually fun, I just want to play again…

I am already unbanned(I just tried to see if I can go on a server and disconnected after) Please give me permission to play again.

I saw you hack… after March 2012? ???

I said around march 2012 and I meant like around april or may, it was a long time ago but I just want to play on the servers again.

Hey Semper,

I’ll give you the same message as I did for Carnage. I banned you because you’ve definitely hacked in the past.
I hope you’ve thought long and hard about what you did, and why it is wrong.
If you’re banned, go suck it up and appeal your ban. Don’t go into hiding and change your name; you should try clearing your name at least.

I’ll lift the ban on you today, but I want to make things perfectly clear: we’re all watching you. Don’t attempt something silly like hacking ever again.
I hope for both of us that you’ll start down the road to redemption…wait, this is sounding too religious.

Go have fun now.