seikowo ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    seikowo

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was not on a server when I was banned, but I actively play on babel.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Stradivarius on Discord tells me it was for aimbotting, yet I have not used hacks in years now. I’ll admit, I used an aimbot because I was salty about two or three years ago under a Deuce name, but I have never used hacks ever since.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have been clean for years now, and will always be clean. I hope this is an honest mistake, as I promise that I have not cheated at all.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Either today or yesterday.

Hello there ztgasdf,

I am the admin who banned you 11 months ago for aimbotting. That’s right, not two or three years ago. While you were able to play just fine for the past few weeks, you are now banned again from the servers because your IP-address changed back to the one that you had when you were banned back then. When you were banned, you were playing under the name “zTG”, a name you have been using for quite a while back then and not under a random “Deuce” name when you decided to cheat. The way you used your hacks was rather subtle which I wouldn’t expect from someone that cheated out of salt but rather from someone who wants to avoid punishment.
So to me, your story doesn’t quite add up with what has been recorded. However, 11 months are still quite a long time and you appear to have played clean since then.
Therefore I am going to lift the ban. Keep in mind that you will not be given another chance if you are caught using hacks again. With that being said, play fair and have fun!

Yeah… I do remember that now. It was something I did to annoy others when I was shittier at the game. Feels weird to remember what I used to do and compare it to my gameplay nowadays.

I take full responsibility of that and I will owe up to my mistakes in the past. I deeply apologize for my past actions and will never cheat on AoS again. Thank you for unbanning me. (kinda reminds me of SOG’s video saying that cheaters should be permanently banned, lol)