Second Ban Appeal for RaRaRiot

so back to the issue at hand…

where do we go from here with this whole situation? I don’t understand how I can be banned again for an issue that was already cleared up by an admin…

I’m not hacking in these servers, I never have and I don’t see the fun in it. I don’t know what else to tell you guys. This is wrong and completely unfair.

Plus yeaa I was doing some ‘evading.’ If you even want to call it that. And I apologize. I’m at my buddy’s house and we were just playing for a few hours. I just wanted to play on the pinpoint server and only did it because I feel like this is so wrong. Don’t punish him for it.

Look at mutbom’s video.

Start from 0:42. Notice the snap at 0:43.
Permanent ban, final decision.

Reki, you might wanna lock this :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t even kill anyone at 0:43. I killed someone at 0:41 and I don’t even know what snap your talking about. I’m definitely not an aimbotter. The hack in question was no-recoil, and I see zero evidence of my gun not recoiling. You can clearly see recoil in the entire video.

This is bullshit. There seriously needs to be a more concrete way of detecting hacks in this game besides first-person spectating. If I was honestly hacking, do you really think I would still be fighting this?

Sir, I’d like to tell you something…

I’ve been a member of the Aloha community for a few months. During this time I’ve realized something, these are the best admins in the AoS community. Reki is right 99% of the time and is in no way a liar. Same with colorpinpoint. You’ve been caught TWICE for the same reason…

It’s time to move on.

No-recoil was the instance for why you were banned.
Anti-recoiling is a feature of many aimbots, which you were using. You didn’t re-coil in that instance, but you sure did snap to targets (another aspect of aimbots).

How about this then:

0:02 Snap
0:03 No-recoil
0:03 Snap
0:05 Snap/Track enemy behind wall
0:43 Snap (aforementioned)
1:01 Minisnaps where your FOV did not deviate ==> no-recoil
1:21 Snap

Look, I respect the admins for running these servers and keeping em clean. I believe I already mentioned that. It takes alot of time and work to run them properly I’m sure and props to them for doing it. I know I wouldn’t want to.

But they’re wrong. I’m not saying this to offend them or disrespect them in anyway, but they are. I don’t use hacks in this game. Never have, never will. And that’s all I can say. It sucks that it has come to this. If ya wanna permaban me…then fine. I guess there’s really nothing I can do about it at this point.

1 Like