Scrudge AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes.

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Scrudge

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I’m not sure, but I have 2 guesses.
The first is that I have A VPN enabled, and the second is that my fps was being capped at 1 because I thought the cl_fps setting in the launcher was for showing the fps count and not A limit for the max fps.
I joined and chose spectator so I could see if my graphics settings were right since I just found this game while looking for open source fps games. 2 seconds later I was banned.

Could my trying to move while capped at 1 fps have tripped an anticheat maybe? idk.

Oh! and I’m technically running A third party open source client for Aos called OpenSpades.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I just found Ace of spades through A client for it called OpenSpades, and I just want to play on the only populated server.
I have been on the server for A total of 3 seconds so I’m fairly certain I haven’t broken any rules.

I think that’s it, I’m happy to answer any questions.
Thank you!

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-03-17T07:15:00-04:00

Hey,

Yes, we dont allow people to play through a vpn, if you disable it you should be able to play again.

FIRST

1 Like

Looks like your VPN is the issue in this ban. Please try with it disabled.

That was it!
Thank you.

2 Likes