Scoper's ban appeal.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No I did not wait because an admin banned me.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Scoper / Ohh|Scoper / scopey

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Because of this spade model http://i.imgur.com/S0QuCF3.png it’s also in Zeka's mods | i made shit do you guys care? :( - Build and Shoot (The spade is too big and not allowed to use, I didn’t know that tho)

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I didn’t know I was cheating, I got 2 kills because of this model, I saw people diggin on the ground and wondered why nobody else noticed them, and now I deleted that spade.kv6 and I’m using the default one now.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    date 2014.07.07 clock about 21.00 (In gmt +2)

Just to be clear to everyone, this is the difference between models:

This is super-not okay. As nice as the mod is, it is clearly too big and gives a huge advantage over other players.
On top of that, using models with the purpose of cheating is a permanent ban. I wouldn’t worry if your gun model is a little longer than vanilla, but if you’ve got a model going 10 blocks every-which-way, expect a permanent ban and no sympathy from me.

Anyways, as for your case, you’ve deleted the kv6, you get what’s wrong, and the only people you killed were both me, so let’s all just move on. Unbanned.
As a side note though: come on, dude. you should’ve known.