[SAS]BUZZKILL

I cannot BELIEVE I’M HAVING TO DO THIS!

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked
I wasn’t kicked. There was none in progress when I left the server. I went to play aloha last man standing, tried to log into counterstrike maps, only to find a message stating I had been BANNED!

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name)
[SAS]BUZZKILL

#3) Server you were playing on.
Played aloha CS, switched to last man standing, then went back to CS to discover I had been banned.

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I have NO CLUE!

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
I have been playing aloha CS, almost exclusively, for AGES. Ask anybody who plays there, I’ve always played straight. I know a few admins. Showboat is the one I see most often.

Put briefly, I am OUTRAGED at being banned, especially if it is the work of admins.

#6) Date and time (approx)

Date and time was around 10 minutes ago.

…and now I discover I’ve been banned from aloha altogether. I’ve applied for admin, for GOD’S SAKES!

…and either the ban has been repealed, or it really was the work of a votekick. I’m assuming it was the latter, and have placed my foot in my mouth. Rest assured, if it was a votekick, there was no valid reason. They’re pretty common for me…

thats why we say wait 30 minutes… sometimes the screen rolls by so fast you dont realize theres a VK against you… then you leave not knowing, or simply banned and dont know why. Glad your issue was resolved.

He does get plenty of VK’s for “hacking” or “to good” lol, normally only a vote or two. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol… Buzz is too skilled for most players…

He truly is.