SALTY EST CHEATER GLITCHER ETC ETC ME!(invoker)

1))0))00)00 First question… i forgot it, ah its ban for 30 mins or not? not, i got PERMA 359 NO SCOPE BANSHOT

1. are to much but allways end with dot, (no one use dot’s in end of name) now this name are Invoker.

2. First server i guess cs maps, aloha.pk counter strike maps (militaareshitanuketoo)

3. I dont lie! wh, glitching, no spread, no recoil, big shot, ban evaiding, fly hack’s, ill crush 4 times blockpower and i crush once aloha.pk cs maps and ill ddos players by stealing ip from aloha.pk packets+ ill kill guy’s throw texture (on cs maps too)

4. I want be clear white pony… MY LITTLE PONY WITH CHEATS GLITCHS WALLHACKS ETC ETC ETC but i dont try it again, and. AND i know how to stop a lot of cheater’s glitcher’s spammer’s insulters and some peace of shiet…

5. am if really… dont remember but its may be in this mount or preveous…

4) I dont lie! wh, glitching, no spread, no recoil, big shot, ban evaiding, fly hack's, ill crush 4 times blockpower and i crush once aloha.pk cs maps and ill ddos players by stealing ip from aloha.pk packets+ ill kill guy's throw texture (on cs maps too)
Was that an appeal or a threat? Anyways, good luck kiddo ;)

That was the worst English I’ve ever seen, but you know, good luck with getting unbanned.