SAiRe}ExPeRt's Ban

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, it was a ban.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    SAiRe}ExPeRt

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Probably Counter-strike maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    High ratio, people said I had esp in chat, people told me they were gonna ban me… I got banned last time because I was hacking, but I signed up for a clan and decided not to hack ever again for the clan.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I did not hack this time.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    About a month ago?? I knew that I if I didn’t hack I wouldn’t be banned for a long time so I just waited…

Thx.

Allow me to help you refresh your memory.
You were banned on arena top 10 for aimbotting, on generator2 map at Aug 17th under the nick “RSC}EXPERT”.

I will contact the admin who banned you.

I’m not 100% sure but I think that was before this ban… I WAS hacking when I had that name. I was banned again after changing my name to SAiRe}ExPeRt. I stopped hacking after the first ban.

Possible Ban Evasion…you never really were unbanned maybe. Maybe you have a dynip

Dynip?? ._.

First of all ill give you a crash course on whats an ip Simply put its your “home” address on the internet. There are 2 types of home addresses Static and dynamic [dynip] Static means your home address never moves because your in a “house”. Dynamic means it changes because your trailer house moves.
If you wish to read more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address
While your banned please do not join any of aloha.pk’s servers and only join if you where allowed by your banning admin [unbanned]

“I didn’t hack this time” is not an excuse to say you don’t deserve to be banned. You hacked before and evaded that ban. Please give me a reason why I should unban/shorten your ban.

The reason I should be unbanned is because I learned from the previous ban and I decided to play legit. That’s my reason.

And how do we know that you learned your lesson if you couldn’t even let the ban keep you away?

Keep me away from what?? I don’t get ur question.

You evaded the ban therefore you didn’t bother taking your consequence.

I didn’t know how the ban system worked so I thought the admins had let me go this time. After that I didn’t hack…

Can I get a response?

Wanted response: I thought that the admins had unbanned me after the first ban. (I was hacking) After I got unbanned I knew that if I hacked again, I would be permabanned on the only/favorite servers I play on. I wont be hacking on any servers because the only servers I play on are the aloha pk servers. I learned my lesson and wish to be forgiven. thx ^^

Your Response

You were banned for hacking, you evaded it now you were perma-banned again you appealed and stuck to the falsehood of your “hacking was okay because you did not know how the ban system work” excuse. Every player that cheats purposely on an aloha server deserve a permanent ban. You are to stay off aloha servers until you can admit and demonstrate that you are sorry for everything you did.

My question is how can I admit and demonstrate that I am sorry for everything I did? Any other ways to do this other than post “forgive me” messages on the forums?

I don’t know, be creative since you are the one wanting to be unbanned
My suggestion:
Make a detailed essay on why hacking is bad and why you will never do it again, and only then you have the slightest chance of getting unbanned.

Why did you hack?

I honestly was just pissed when people spawn-kill me. So I started hacking. Then it became a habit of some sort… I just feel really stupid and dumb for hacking.

I HONESTLY think hacking is something I should not be doing ever again. The reasons are: that its just bad sportsmanship, it makes other players have less fun, its annoying, and that its just ruining the whole point of the game. The reason I started hacking in the first place was because I was just really pissed at people who I thought were hacking… Now when I look back I should have just reported it to an admin or a guard. That’s when I quit hacking and decided I needed to be in a real clan. So I signed up for SAiRe and decided hacking was not a thing for me anymore. I thought I made the right choice but every person that hacks on the servers deserve a perma ban. I beg for another chance and will always think back to these reasons . I truly want to be a 100% legit non-hacking player. For SAiRe and other players.