S4NT1AGO

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes sir, I waited 30 minutes and they did not unseat me and I am here 3 days after the ban and neither And I speak Spanish

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

all the time I keep with the name S4NT1AGO before I belonged to the titan clan but they took me out

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk game in top 10 the best server or else I would not be doing this

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

is that I use hack but now I feel horrible for doing that better train to improve

1. Why should you be unbanned?

because I want to train and be good without so much hack that is here in this game I want to kill hackers only with my ability and I ask you to forgive me

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

approximately 9 a.m. on October 26

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Que onda Santi, decidiste hacer el Ban Appeal después de todo,

Para tu sorpresa, yo soy el Administrador que aprobó tu Ban, y el que se hará cargo,

De primeras, me alegra ver que has aceptado tu error, eso es algo que no muchos hacen y la verdad es que te felicito por ello ;D

Pero ahora quisiera saber una cosa antes de continuar, ¿Por que has decidido concretamente usar hacks? y ¿Estas arrepentido de ello?

Quisiera que me respondieras eso,

Gracias,
MoDeR

pues use hack porque me daba rabia que me mataran tan rapido yo no hacia nada , entonces descarge el hack y comenze a matar a todos pero estoy muy arrepentido porque me encanta este juego y yo decía que no usaran hacks y mírame :’( usando esa porqueria de hacks

Vale, voy a darte otra oportunidad Santiago,

Voy a desbanearte ahora mismo, pero recuerda que si se te vuelve a encontrar usando hack, no va a ser tan fácil como solo pedir disculpas,

Gracias,
MoDeR

Muchas gracias de verdad nunca me volverás a ver usando hack