[RUS] Vlad01 APPEAL (3 time D:)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Man, I’ve got ban in January, of course I waited

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [RUS] Vlad01

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk arena top 10

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Used Aimbot (ESP)

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Well, maybe I evaded very many times, maybe I hacked many times, and maybe I’m from anger rude the admins (very big sorry for this), but that was 5 months ago, and now I can play very well without cheats and etc

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    This January, idk the date

and yes, I know, I did 2 threads about this, but maybe admins can unban me now?

You were denied the first two times for a reason. No.

hqdefault.jpg

Ehhh…5 months.
Quite honestly, that’s been a long time.

Have you been frequenting any other servers besides aloha (without evading bans)? If I can get a solid record of good conduct over several weeks or months, there might be a chance for you.

He played only on call of liberty arena top 10,I only saw him there , not on any aloha.pk servers.

To be honest I wouldn’t trust Vlad01 on our servers ever again.

He evaded his ban saturday (was on minit, but even so).

I’m playing in liberty arena, minit eu sometimes (I didn’t know what minit using aloha banlist), also in HOMO servers, you can ask Morph, IceCraft and others HOMO’s about me

CaptainKiwi just reported you hacking in #aloha during a 1 vs 1 match on a different server. I went ahead and talked to one of the Spectators about it. What he told me was that you were using ESP clear as day, seeing people at ranges of 120 blocks and further. To make sure that it wasn’t pinpoint’s weird map design. He went into water and you could still headshot him at cords like C3 or C4. He also mentioned that there were several other Spectators that confirmed you hacking.

I know that this is unrelated to your ban on Aloha, but I just wanted to point this out. This is why I don’t want to unban you, I can’t trust you at all. The fact that you used hacks on another server makes me wonder if you’ll use them on Aloha if we unban you.

Again, your ban appeal was denied 2 times and this is the 3rd time I’m denying it. I’m sorry, but I can’t trust you enough to unban you and I’m keeping you banned.

Requesting a lock on this topic.