Running help

Hey Guys!
I was wondering if their are any good motivation quotes out their that can be easily remembered.
I just need some quotes or short sentences, I tend to slack off when I start getting tired and such so I decided I need more motivation to keep myself going. Thanks

“You miss 100% of the shots you never take”-Wayne Gretzky
“Every time you stay out late; every time you sleep in; every time you miss a workout; every time you don’t give 100% - you make it that much easier for me to beat you”-Unknown

Well one thing when running is never stop… You feel it a lot more the instant you stop.

Thanks guys

“When ever you have been going at it, your tired, you know you almost have the other guy beat” Auburn Wrestling Coach
(don’t know which one, and that is a slight paraphrase.)

Taesun, imagine yourself playing Aos or MC, that helps me when I run.

I pretend I’m doing a pacifist run on Touhou.

I got a great quote but its kinda by me i make these types of things up alot:

“Those who win brag about it once, those who lose or are trodden down learn from the experience and come back again and win… and know not to brag about it” - Bloodmarine

“Victory and Defeat are the same thing but one is better, Victory makes you fell good and defeat lets you leave with a valuable lesson tought”. - also Bloodmarine

“Don’t Judge Don’t hate” ~DracoDivide =D
I don’t think this helps in your case.
“YOLO”

Off-topic, but Soul Eater. Nice.

My favorite anime :slight_smile:

Not motivational perse, but I like this quote by Mahatma Gandhi:

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

or this one by Buddha:

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”

Victory is not bestowed upon those who are strong, but the victorious shall be recognized for their strength.

Those who have nothing have everything to gain.