Ripe

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I believe over 30 minutes has passed since the kick.

2. What is your in-game player name?
    Ripe

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    “aloha.pk tower of babel”

4. Why were you banned?
    I’m still not sure. I killed the same person repeatedly who was using a tunnel I was camping and he accused me of hacking. He started a votekick and it didn’t go through, but I was banned later into the game. I assume this was a manual ban.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    The ban is false. I want to clear my name so this isn’t an issue in the future.

6. When were you banned?
    12/22/2019 at around 1:30 PM PST timezone

Hello,

Your ban admin has been contacted. Please do not join any aloha’s server until this ban is resolved.

Thanks,

Nathan

Ripe, definitely, you are an excellent player. I watched you for 15 minutes easily. I understand however that it’s much easier to play this game with ESP as you always know where are the other players and that’s what got you caught: you digged many times in direction of people underground, knowing exactly where they were. Nothing in the world will convince me that you were not using a cheating software for your advantage.

Don’t get me wrong, you’re a good player and we love players who are good. However, we can not tolerate cheating. Your ban is valid for 1 week from the time you got banned. You will be free to come play after thart delay and i’ll be more than happy to see you in game, but if you get to cheat again, you will be permanently banned from our server.

I hope that we’ll see you in the future.

Goldorak,

Since 2013 or so I thought I made a name for myself playing on and off for years, but I was wrong. We both have seen each other in game throughout the years and since you’re so hooked on “nothing in the world” convincing you I ask you: why would I choose to cheat now?

Furthermore, I demand the 15 minutes of evidence as I’ve seen on other threads, staff provide footage of cheating.

This game is simple in visuals and communication. Perhaps a recording of my game play would teach you it’s not hard to find the enemy digging. After all, when a player digs it is loud and if you find the source tunnel you can see them digging up to 5 blocks beneath.

Regardless of your lack of knowledge and predictability for enemy movement, 1 week won’t accomplish anything. I’ll just be banned again for playing the game and using its intended mechanics. I wouldn’t go through this great length if I knew I was wrong.

I expect a full review of my evidence so that I may understand your reasoning.

I have no video taken of this event, though i am still convinced about what i’ve seen. I’ll ask admin to remove this ban. Not because of the insults provided, but since i got no proof to confirm my saying.

Hello,

Per Goldorak requested, I’ve lifted this ban. Ripe, you are free to play on our servers.

Thanks,

Nathan

Hey Goldorak,

I’m not sure what insults were thrown in this thread that you speak of. Everything in this thread was constructive to solve my situation. However, some constructive criticism for you, Goldorak, is to back up what you say. In other words, if you’re going to come strong at me it better be with proof. Also maybe don’t start off saying “nothing in this world will convince” you I wasn’t cheating. Really…? I thought this appeal forum was to help players in any way to prove innocence. Why would you even write that in an appeal where you have no evidence? I felt you had no proof, so I demanded the footage. Want to know why? You state it took you a whole 15 minutes of spectating to come to your conclusion that I was cheating. If I was outright cheating it would’ve been noticeable from the very beginning. However, I understand for players at a lower skill level it may be difficult to differentiate between cheating and being average. Afterall, I’m not the best player myself which is why I questioned the ban initially.

So Goldorak, there are no hard feelings. I understand the situation and I hope this outcome has helped you become a better staff member of this community. Unfortunately, I can’t continue to play a game where it’s possible to be wrongfully banned for being “an excellent player.” There’s no reassurance I won’t be target banned by you or anyone else again. I get it. I’m not a trusted member of the community, I’m not a staff member, I don’t know you and you don’t know me. Even so, I’ll never forget the memories as a child playing this game. I’m glad Jagex didn’t kill this community fully and I wish all admin, staff, and members a happy new year. May the Build and Shoot community continue to live on.

Best wishes,

Ripe

Goldorak’s PC is too bad to record players so his bans are shorter. He can’t record evidence and everyone in this community know this because he had already said it.
And as a member of this community, I can perfectly say that we’re not perfect, because we’re humans, aren’t we? I had banned admins while being staff member, so don’t get worried by this situation. There’s no need to start a drama.
As an outsider of this appeal, but a member of aloha staff, I apologize for this too. I hope you could keep playing this amazing game beyond the mistake you had to pass.