[Rev]ElJavivu

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    A admin said to me that someone banned me.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [Rev]ElJavivu

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I think the reason why the admin banned me was because I was looking for people in tunnels and in the side of the map constantly and killing them immediately. Maybe he isn’t used to do this in the game and that made him think I was using a hack. I can do it by listening to the sounds, watching the bullets in the screen and also in the map. I was not listening to music so it’s really easy to do it (many times I am).
    I don’t consider that my aim is good, so I don’t think he banned me because he saw me spawncamp.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I think I am a fun player and I don’t hack. I play only aloha for 2 years.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Twentyfive minutes ago.

Thank-you I will contact the banning staff member

The ban was only for esp, not aimbot or NR. And it last only for 6h.
I banned you after the second record. at the time I did not see the shots fired from the hidden player. So that evidence is not good enough.

I still find the first record very suspicius, the way you move paralell to the other player. It could be coincident. You where moving forward to spawncamp (that’s what you did after the kill), then you suddenly starts to walk to the side, and turns around backwards. It looks like you know where the player is, because your aiming point is at the right spot every time it looks like the player is going to be visible. At the end, you shoot him, and continues to walk to the enemy base for spawnkilling. This behavior made me almost certain, and when I sadly missed the shots from the hidden player, it looked like a waterproof case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcFtlo6B_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j0a8Bv01-8

Hello.

The reason I move my head to the sides when I hear a player is to know accurately when the enemy is and also to see if there are other players that can kill me while I do this.
When you look to the near left of a player, you hear him a little bit more in the right side of your headphones, when you look to the right, you hear him in the left side. If you look 90º at a side you will hear him almost only in the other side of your headphones. It’s a shame you didn’t have sound on because then you can’t watch the video and inmediately see and hear what I’m talking about.
Also see that I never aim exactly where the enemy is, but it’s very easy to know it if it is only one player.

Other point: If I had wallhack, why would I constantly (about 10 times in the first video) look for other enemies left and right that could kill me that aren’t the one I look for? I would know where everyone is and would be sure of what I do.

I appreciate that you are one of the people who keep aloha servers the best ones by banning admins, but I’m not a hacker, and I’m sure some admins and players have spectated me before but didn’t ban because they realised I was not hacking.
I hope that I explained what I see in the video right and that you understand.
Thanks a lot.

I corrected it. I had written when instead of where and admins instead of hackers. I had to write the post two times because I logged off when I clicked post the first time, so I did it very quickly this time.

Also I didn’t mention that you and this enemy I killed in the first video were always coming in the same side.

For future reference there is an edit button.
We’re discussing the evidence right now and will tell sidekick our opinions when he gets on next.

Hello.
I recorded for you and maybe it will help you decide. Please read the description of the video, it explains what I do and gives the time of the most important parts.

I played a bit and recorded it. This video is 10 minutes of me not really playing seriously but looking specifically for tunnelers and people hiding. Sadly there were not a lot of tunnelers. I tried to cut the gameplay as little as I could so you see I did not cheat in any way. You can see when I notice someone is hiding and point at the spot I think he is (sometimes I circle around with the mouse), and you can also see I am right or very close most of the times. Here are all the most important parts: 0:05 to 0:20 2:04 to 2:14 2:35 to 6:18 (I prefer if you watch it all because it's only one segment and I notice many people) 6:24 to 6:45 6:56 to 7:41 (the important part is 7:14) 9:19 to 10:00 (in 10:04 you can see vitor aimbotting) 10:58 to 11:35 11:51 to 12:03 13:15 until the end of the video

Also thanks to Torch who told me to use Bandicam. It still lags me but it was perfect to record this.

hqdefault.jpg

Ban was temporary

Case Closed

I expected an explanation by Sidekick Bob or admins since you said you were debating it. I don’t think bans for ESP are temporary, so I assume that admins thought I am not a hacker. But it’s better for me if you explain if it was a wrong ban, because there are some people being annoying about it on the servers now and I didn’t ask to be “known”.
For me, I don’t care at all about this really. However I have a clan and it would be nice to sort it out.

I’m pretty sure that if a guard bans you and admins and staff are trying to sort out if you hacked or not, you don’t get banned perm, you wait for the 6 hour ban to get through first. I might be wrong but in this case that’s what happened.

The ban was temporary, and never submitted officially for a full admin to review and ban permanently. There was a video, but the few admins who watched it didn’t see enough to warrant a permanent ban.

Thus, the ban was let to expire and you are not assumed to have been cheating.