Retro_Kid-36's Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? Yes, i even tried a 6 months later (Banned JUL 26 2013)

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. Retro_Kid-36

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. Aloha.pk Human’s vs Zombies

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was testing a mod i found on youtube called WTFAOS, i used the rapid fire part, which got me banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned? Because i enjoy your servers very much (probably the best in BnS) and i have a new Computer and have not gotten any mods except Texture mods (guns, spade, etc.)In relations to the date, i haven’t played AOS in 3 months and never got a response on my post on BnS so i gave up.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. July 26,2013 12:30 PM
    (time is only a estimate)

That is a hack package

I know this, why have to point out the obvious? just asking.

Hey, I was the admin that banned you. The ban was placed on July 26th you’re right, so wow it’s an old ban. I’m glad you’re honest with what you used.

In the future, you should only download mods from BnS. It will remove the risk of it being any kind of cheaty modification. Also, in the future, you should be able to tell when something is a hack. Killing zombies in a couple of hits, probably a hack. I’ll just brush that off as ignorance, in this case.

That being said, I’m sad you quit Aos, but am happy you’re back. I always welcome people to the game.

So, do you promise to never hack again?

Of course! Now that i know to only download official mods and not the “hacks” (i call them mods because i play call of duty from time to time, which hacks in that game are commonly referred to as mods) And i apologize for my ignorance on that one lol. And thank you for taking the type to reply to my post and reading it.

Not sure if I would want someone back in aloha when they can’t tell the diference between hacks and mods.

Sorry for intruding.

WTFAOS is technically a game modification. It may not be in the form of some player skin or texture pack, but a modification nonetheless.

I agree with the guy that said it’s a game modification. Mods in BnS/AoS are not limited to textures and Kv6’s, by the way, i’ve seen a few of your posts on other bans that were not yours, you seem pretty negative towards other players in the same situation i am. I am not trying to call you out, im just want to defend my knowledge.

1430.gif

So you seem like a smart guy, Retro, why would you hack? Or rather, why continue to use this mod once you (hopefully) realized it was cheaty?

It was my second time using it, and i had not tested all of the features, heck i didn’t know what all of them were, (i still don’t know what ESP means, but i guess it has to do with a laser). I also was relatively rusty at AoS (I play on and off from time to time) but i do admit, i shouldn’t have used it after seeing some of the stuff in there (unlimited ammo, blocks and especially aimbot, seeing what it did on call of duty) but i didn’t know what the difference would make between some of the stuff in here and the stuff in game, of course not all of the stuff worked, and i would have tested it in my own server but i didn’t know how to host on AoS or BnS for that matter, so i had to just test it out in a server.

Retro Ignore timi and monsta, They are not your banning admin and have not added anything useful don’t let them influence your appeal.
Edit for that matter monsta isn’t even an admin.

As for you Monsta…

[details=Click for details]

NoNoNo Absolutely not Fro can you snip and snipe some of these posts please? [/details]

So why even download it? What made you begin testing the features of the “mod”?