Reptile Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Reptile

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I have no idea but will give you a play-by-play of what happened. I dug a tunnel right up to the enemy’s tower and started destroying their tower through a small opening in the ground. An enemy came to the hole to kill me and i shot him. At this point my AOS client disconnected and when i tried to reconnect it said “Banned”. I then reconnected from another pc which is linked to a different ISP and reconnected. I then asked why i was banned and the admin had a condescending tone as if I knew what was going on. Eventually he said something like “you killed someone” - which is bizarre to me because that’s the objective right? i.e. kill enemies and destroy their tower to prevent them from getting to the intel. He then said something to the effect that he’s just waiting for me to kill someone else so that he can ban me permanently.(!?) At this point i got annoyed and started swearing which in retrospect I should not have done. In any case I played on and when I killed the next enemy i was disconnected/banned again and have been unable to connect.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have been playing for a very long time with no issues and have never cheated or acted inappropriately. I feel that I was unfairly banned due to the admin not explaining what I was doing wrong. I can understand if i’m banned for overstepping or breaking the rules but i still do not know what exactly i did wrong. Look, the swearing was maybe too much ( even though other palyers swear all the time) but to ban someone permanently for no explained reason? If that’s how you want to run your servers then i will accept it but being such a long time player i felt that i needed to say my peace.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Yesterday evening (14-October-2016) between around 20:00 and 23:00 GMT+2

Your banning admin has been contacted. The ban is currently only set for 1 day and should expire Sat Oct 15 12:43:53 2016. According to the ban reason you were banned for esp/no recoil.

Click for details

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. Could you please explain what that means i.e. ESP etc

I have only been using the old AOS (0.75) client without any modifications since the time i started playing. Even though i am an IT professional i have no knowledge of the terminology and have no desire to hack the game or modify the client in any way. I detest cheating in any form and votekick anyone that is clearing hacking as it ruins the game. I would appreciate it if you could explain what i am being accused of and if you would look for evidence because there must be some mistake somewhere.

Thanks again

R

Reptile, there is that feature that we call "accuracy". You type  "/accuracy *** (Ex: goldorak) and it will tell you how accurate you are. Average people gets an accuracy around 10%. Good players can get 50 or 60% if they carefully shoot on people and making sure not to miss it. Reptile, you had an accuracy of 800% and you had more than 40 kills…

You have been banned ofr 24 hours but if it were to me, you'd be banned permanently until you apologyze for lacking respect to other players and for thinking that we are stupid and don't see what's happening.

In case you relly don't know what I'm talking about, which has less than 5% chance, remove your client, uninstall everything regarding AOS and reinstall it…

You will be allowed to play again really soon, but that will be likely your last chance to play with us if you don't change your lying attitude into thinking we don't know what you did.

Like I said their must be some mistake - I just started playing on that map and I’m sure I did not have 40 kills yet. I’m sorry but I can’t apologize for something that I didn’t do. I don’t know who or what you checked as evidence but all i can tell you is that my AOS client is still 100% like i installed it, the only thing i’ve changed is my name in the ini file. Ban me if you like but you are wrong in this instance. It would be a shame though as this is about the only game I play to relax after work and have been enjoying it for a long time but like i said if that’s they way you roll… I just expected more from aloha.

Just to add to what i said above, i take offense at being called a liar - you do not know the first thing about me. Your “evidence” must clearly be lacking somehow if you are so convinced that i am guilty. If you think i am guilty them i’ll sure there are others who have been wrongly banned.