RENAMED: MOD ABUSE BY REKI AND SN1PER SLINGING INSULTS

I MediumShadow hardly ever write bad reports but today this just pissed me off excuse my language. I come online first i was griefed i ddnt care its hardcrore pvp factions towny i expected haha but it still sucked lol. Im in a bad mood then i carry on get my secret stash and find a new place. i go to spawn then go home i get charged 200$ i did not realize this untill like 2nd or third time i teleported so i lost like 600$ from teleporting this was no broadcast no nothing on the update. the previous day i sold like 3 stacks of iron from mining and abandon mineshafts and raids 32 iron ingots is about 600$ wtf so we sell a major amount of stuff get little money and we are penalized for 10 secs before we can /home we also lose 200$ every /home you do and theres death penalty PXYC lost 200 dollors for being killed by a mob. I understand this is hardcore but this is ridiculous.

when i try to tell the mods this exact same stuff about the /home sniper gets mad and i quote “Medium stop crying and bitching its hardcore” he attacked me for trying to talk about /home im already in a bad mood so i defend myself and say sniper you need to stfu and listen when people are giving suggestions about the server

Reki replies “I’m close to kicking you Medium” wtf??? am i the only one who sees the mod abuse in this?

I’m not gonna play this server anymore but MY OPINIONS are get rid /home 200$ fee its ridiculous we have to a secs penalty to teleport then we are charged a large amount of money nobody can afford when we all saving up for a town or faction which costs like 100k

Anticheat really needs to be fixed you guys say your working on it but i see you playing on the server so i dont see much work being done people are getting kicked for sprint jumping i almost got kicked for mining 0.o

when updates to the server are made its ok to put on forums but you need to put it as an announcement on the actual server as well. p.s. Sniper if you have a problem with me let me know because ever since i loged in today you have been attacking me calling me all kinds of names and the server owner should check the logs on that because he called me all kinds of b.s. that I think he just was mad maybe i raided him maybe he hates my skin color idk w.e. the case maybe he needs to grow up :wink:

I think I see the main issues in this. DISCLAIMER: I do not play Minecraft, nor was I there, so most of this flew over my head, but I think I have a general understanding of what the situation is.

BEGIN RANT:

You are complaining about how you get charged money when you do /home. It very well may be the case that there is no warning or announcement or anything for /home costing 200$. However, I know Sniper, and he always has a rather good and explainable reason to get mad. My guess is that you’re leaving out exactly how you told them this. Judging by context, you were probably over-zealously telling them about it, over and over again, to the point where it was no longer constructive criticism and morphed into whining and complaining. After all, I highly doubt you telling them once or twice calmly would provoke Sniper to tell you to stop “bitching”. After that, you tell him to shut the fuck up. That’s not acceptable by any means, no matter who you are talking to. Try to be polite and respectful to everyone, whether they be admin, guard, regular forum goer, or LinktersHD. (OK, maybe not LinktersHD.) What Reki does afterwards is not admin abuse, it’s merely his trying to keep the situation under control, informing you that your actions were out of line and that if you continued to act in such a manner that you would be kicked.

In the future, if you have a problem with something, make a polite suggestion, don’t go off and complain endlessly about it. One is constructive and will help better everyone’s playing experience, while the other does just the opposite. You have good ideas, but you need to express them in a calm, peaceful manner in order to get them across. And if you are trying to say something, and someone interrupts you, react calmly and maintain your composure instead of getting upset.

At the end of it all, there’s no need to get “very angry” about all of this. The purpose of the game is to have fun, after all. So instead of quitting out of spite, you should continue to play, and attempt to work with us in order to give everyone a positive gaming experience.

END RANT.

Have a nice day.

Welcome to a hardcore sever. For some our settings aren’t even “hardcore,” might I add. With this, we tried to make it somewhat difficult to do things.

In this case, /spawn and /home cost money and take time to actually do. The reason? Because if we let people just teleport all over the place they never have to go to the dangerous wilderness.

So there, we’re not adding in free /home and /spawn as of now.

Sorry some admins reacted as they did, but they’re in the right 100%, as it IS a hardcore server. I hope future suggestions don’t end like this one did. Sorry it happened.

EDIT: We will start to announce changes once the server goes live, as right now most don’t affect players at all.

i go to spawn then go home i get charged 200$ i did not realize this untill like 2nd or third time i teleported so i lost like 600$ from teleporting this was no broadcast no nothing on the update.
[i]It gives you a bright blue message saying "$200 was taken from your account for: /home". You're the only one to blame for this. [/i]
the previous day i sold like 3 stacks of iron from mining and abandon mineshafts and raids 32 iron ingots is about 600$ wtf
[i]No. 3 stacks of iron, which isn't hard to get at all if you mine for like 30 minutes, would be exactly $3840. 600 out of that would really be nothing, not even a dent. You would have sold [b]30 iron[/b] to get only $600. [/i]
so we sell a major amount of stuff get little money and we are penalized for 10 secs
Yes, so people can't just /home while being attacked.
before we can /home we also lose 200$ every /home you do and theres death penalty PXYC lost 200 dollors for being killed by a mob. I understand this is hardcore but this is ridiculous.
That was a bug and I told you already, we're removing that. Maybe you didn't see it, I don't know.
when i try to tell the mods this exact same stuff about the /home sniper gets mad and i quote "Medium stop crying and bitching its hardcore"
I will admit, SnIpEr's insult was unnecessary, but I had told you to start a thread/petition on the forums and you said "ok". That probably should have been the end of it.
he attacked me for trying to talk about /home im already in a bad mood so i defend myself and say sniper you need to stfu and listen when people are giving suggestions about the server
Nothing really to say about this, but I still say you should have posted this on the forums instead of ingame where it's hard to see it.
Reki replies "I'm close to kicking you Medium" wtf??? am i the only one who sees the mod abuse in this?
It's not really abuse since he took no action. You left entirely on your own.
I'm not gonna play this server anymore but MY OPINIONS are get rid /home 200$ fee its ridiculous we have to a secs penalty to teleport then we are charged a large amount of money nobody can afford when we all saving up for a town or faction which costs like 100k
$200 is nothing out of $100,000. You can get $200 from 10 iron ingots, or 1 diamond (I had about 90 diamonds on the other test, which I earned over about 3 days). You can sell 200 cobblestone, which you get while mining. It's not hard, and 10 seconds is perfectly reasonable to stop people from doing /home when fighting.
Anticheat really needs to be fixed you guys say your working on it but i see you playing on the server so i dont see much work being done people are getting kicked for sprint jumping i almost got kicked for mining 0.o
See, this is where I get really pissed off. Froe, Jyromefedx, izzy and I have worked nonstop for 6 months on this server. We need your bug reports, not your ingame capslock rants. I added 4 plugins today, and in fact, you were on when I was fixing them. We've probably put in at least 1000 hours of work to this server total. Anticheat needs some tweaking, we've had that noted, but it's not just a magic button you can press and have it working. I wish that would work.
when updates to the server are made its ok to put on forums but you need to put it as an announcement on the actual server as well. p.s. Sniper if you have a problem with me let me know because ever since i loged in today you have been attacking me calling me all kinds of names and the server owner should check the logs on that because he called me all kinds of b.s. that I think he just was mad maybe i raided him maybe he hates my skin color idk w.e. the case maybe he needs to grow up ;)
I hope you're kidding. SnIpEr did nothing towards you because of your [i]skin color[/i], that's the absolute most ridiculous thing I've heard from you today. Nobody's mad because you raided him. He raided 10 people since the server started. NOBODY has a problem with your skin color, that's ridiculous and childish of you to even say that. We're looking at the logs now, and I see no racist terms [i]at all[/i]. I think you need to calm down, I understand your anger but there will be no changes to /home and it's pricing or timing. Thank you for taking the time to tell us your issues with the server, and if you don't like it, [b][i]don't play it[/i][/b]. My rant is over.

PXYC he actually said 32 iron ingots cost about 600$ ;D

Froe and PXYC these were all suggestions dude and you can look into the logs and if you dont see from the time i first logged in today i said hi to shoot then it shoot went offline Look at the logs from that point and read it all the way to the end. Yes, me saying that maybe he has a problem with my skin color was obviously a joke i dont try to make everything a bad situation i was trying to convert my anger at that time into something so it doesn’t seem like im just raging at you guys if you did not notice at the end of this post where im suppose to be angry in this post i still tried to give you guys my 100% honest suggestions i just want them to be considered and to not be called out my name and threatened to be kicked from a server for defending myself after being verbally harassed ever since i logged in today. If I am wrong for making this forum post i apologize but like i said i dont like making bad responses especially for aloha i love this server so freaking much because there is law and order. you guys have the best of the best working for you making maps and scripts server ideas everything to be great. Im not asking to be great but I would love to learn and help out.

Come on, it’s just a game.
And the server is in “testing version”; admin worked since long time on it, and they are trying to make a good server, i’m sure of that.
And if you really want to help, next time, you should just make a topic with your suggestions and your point of view. Not a kind of Drama topic, seriously.

Maybe admin abused (i was not here i don’t know), but then, just talk with them on irc, they will explain to you why they acted like that, and maybe you will understand if you made mistakes.

i am not gonna respond to this because i just literally apologized I did not mean to offend anyone I just wanted to be treated fairly and suggest things but I felt that being threatened to be kicked off a server after defending myself was worthy enough to post about on the forums. You mods are obviously gonna take up for eachother because every bad complaint makes the server look bad I have apologized once i have spoken to many times about this I would just love for this to be over already

Sorry, the only time I said a rude word directed at you I was threatned to be muted, fortunately for me mutes were broken apparently.
I never said the word “bitching”, I did tell you people to stop crying at those features, I said it in a general way, not totally directed at you, and even if you have a suggestion and I dont agree with it I dont think you should be like “stfu and listen”.
I agree that I was abit rude on one ocasion tho and for that I appologize.
I still stand by my opinion on the 200$ thing, Its a good feature.

Now can we all forget this, rename this thread to “teleporting commands free or not?”, and go back and have fun on the hardcore pvp mc server? Thanks

Sorry this happened again. We’re constantly changing stuff as the server is being tested. I’ll add /home to the list of things to rethink prior to release. No promises that the price of it will go away, but perhaps the timer will be reduced, or the cost be reduced slightly. That particular feature isn’t meant to be used often, though. It’s got to be earned, to be used.

EDIT: I also have an idea, that currently isn’t possible for us to do, but we might try to get it to work. Basically just have /sethome cost money, a fair bit, but then /home be free, or a lot cheaper. (something like that)

This is why I don’t play on MC servers anymore, but I’ll try to go to the server just to see

I already played on some hardcore server, and there was no sethome or home . There was just a /f home, a faction home; and you had to pay for it and create your faction. It depends also if people, can on the server, earn money often.
I think have /sethome cost money can be good. But if you don’t want that people use often /home, maybe let that price. Or maybe just a home faction ?

[u][b]EDIT:[/b][/u] I had my first bad experience today too (and I feel bad) , apart from dying which is pretty normal for me at the start of playing a server. I ask PXYC how to claim a plot in the town and he doesn't respond so I think he didn't see the question. I ask him again and he yells at me to shut up and I already asked him once. Just a piece of advice to everyone (I'm sure you already know this) [b]Words can hurt.[/b] Just like they have hurt me today.
Yeah, pretty sure this didn't happen either. I'm pretty sure I said /town claim or hang on I'm fixing something.

One more thing, even though I wasn’t there I do have a view point:

/home and /spawn are PRIVILEGES. Not rights.

If they were your right to use them then they would be in default vanilla MC and not a server plugin. Getting mad over being charged to use a service? Jeez, get ready bub you’re about to receive a lesson in life. Services provided for you, or made available to you that wasn’t previously possible costs money. IRL and in game. Also, getting mad and posting a rant on here accusing admins of abuse and even being racist…mate sit down take a drink of water and chill. Accusations like that need proof not spurious and libelous claims because you couldn’t take getting burned by somebody who knows how to play the game properly and is better at getting away with. Nature of the beast lad.

Long story short, don’t get mad. Get even, plot your revenge and let your anger fuel it’s hideousness.

Ok it’s TwIsTeDBuLL3T’s turn,

Hey guys these are just games, to some people, but to those of us that have dedication to that game have strong feeling that sometimes get out of control.

Players we just gotta be cool about it all, this server is in test mode not much is certain. The mods tackling this beast are under some extreme pressure, not to mention that they have lives like everyone else.

Try not to allow your feeling control your actions, like posting a thread about how this happened to you.

To me this sounded like you were attempting to condemn the mods because they don’t tend to your every need and question.

Just be cool and don’t get angry.

Better idea:

/spawn and /home now each cost $1,000,000,000. We’ll cap your total wealth at $999,999,999.
This way, we’re all happy now.

Reki is surely joking, leave him to his lunacy.

In regards to Pxyc telling you to shut up, this surely did not happen.
PXYC is a well respected admin with a great track record, he deals with people very carefully.
The server is pretty chaotic, but it is getting better. A lot of people arguing with you in chat were players, the rest were staff trying to calm the situation.
I know you are outraged because you found a lot of faults in the server so far, but you MUST REMEMBER this is a test sever , things are being tweaked as we speak. I am saddened that you feel you have to quit, but thank you for participating in our test.

are you an idiot? like does your brain function normally. This was definitely not accusing if I am wrong for speaking my mind of what happened that day me being double teamed on that server being insulted then defending myself and threatened to be kicked off a server for defense and i did not curse one time or say anything that was hurtful in anyway then you can smd. I already apologized once on this forum for you guys crying saying I am wrong for making a bad forum post about defending myself and being threatened and you guys are trying to justify what happened on that server that day to make you guys look good if you guys had any respect for your players at all you would ACKNOWLEDGE that Reki was wrong for threatening me with being kicked off the server and Sniper was wrong for insulting me ever since i logged on that day FOR NO REASON AT ALL and lying on this forum post saying he didn’t do any of that stuff. PXYC how many times did you have to tell Sniper to calm down when he was verbally attacking me for no damn reason? too many times right? Exactly and if you lie and say that you did not warn him alot you are taking up for Sn1per and not telling the truth. There were alot of people on the server that day I am sure there are witnesses other then mods that seen the whole thing.

IF you guys keep trying to justify Reki and snipers actionS that day and tell me I am wrong then I will not come back to this server or any other aloha servers even though you guys have the best servers on aos

Edited:

This complaint was not focused on the server in any sort of way it was to inform you how I treated and verbally attacked multiple times. So stop avoiding the situation talking about the server itself and stay focused on the main issue here which was Reki abusing authority by making threats to kick me off the server and Sn1per verbally insulting me when i joined the server that day over and over and then lying about it on this forum post, and wth are you talking about pxyc telling me to shut up i never said that one time you are confused.

All you need to know, now is that

http://i.imgur.com/eFGoEoF.gif

Also, try to use more your enter key and full stop, it’s better to read you after

Drama-is-bad-mmkay-mr-mackey-25108921-310-310.gif

Look Medium-thingy,

I cba quoting you. why? Because you didn’t read a word I said properly. Which was, calm down and get your revenge elsewhere.

Also, saying Sniper was racist towards you is a very serious accusation and you best have some solid proof on that. From what I understand Medium-dinghy you threw a bitch fit when the admins wouldn’t set /home and /spawn to be free. Tough. They’re the admins not you and 200$ is fuck all on an iconomy system (two stacks of cobble is more than enough). And in all honesty if it was my server, I would of kicked you for being aggressive and caps-raging. You know why? Cus that’s just rude and in-appropriate and why should everyone else have to put up with their chat feed exploding and spamming them? You’re an inconsiderate, insulting and rude person.

Heh, as for my brain functioning. Oh yes, my left and right hemisphere’s and visual cortex is working just fine. Sadly allowing me to read and comprehend your nonsense. I don’t even know you and you’ve already insulted me for being honest with you and telling you what is plain truth.

Good day, sincerely.