RENAMED: MOD ABUSE BY REKI AND SN1PER SLINGING INSULTS

Im just passing by to say that… Im not an admin on the mc server, I do have op on another “account” only for building in the city but when it comes to bans and rules I would leave those kind of stuff to the other admins, so tecnically Im not an admin, the rules that were applied to you are the same that were applied to me.
I wash my hands off this, if youre raging because of something, its not because I was abusing my powers.

Ha, you guys think this server is “Hardcore”. Pfft.

EDIT: Yeah I know, sort of off topic.

You are an idiot i clearly stated like 3 times that me saying maybe he does not like my skin color was a joke.(s o you can stop bringing it up)

You are on my forum thread trying to turn the tables on me and say that Im wrong and you are exiling what Sn1per and Reki did so that makes me see that you are trying to cover up what they did. Damn i feel like im battling the government rofl.

You said I threw BITCH FIT LMAO . Me telling the mods admin w.e. they are my opinions on a new plugin that works now is bitching. LMAO.

Also maybe you should go back to school and learn how to read and type LMAO MediumShadow is the name don’t like smd.

Another thing you keep saying I raged this and that but as i clearly stated I told Sn1per to stfu and listen to suggestions, after he clearly insulted me over and over and over…etc Now when I raged was when Reki said that he was close to kicking me for telling Sn1per to stfu and listen.

Now you can stfu commenting on my post trying to turn shit around on me and make me look like the bad guy in this whole situation

Aw man, the hypocrite is strong with this one. Why would you joke about someone not liking your skin color, exactly?

Anyway, I think you are the one that needs to calm down, you didn’t merely make a suggestion. You went all out rage on everyone in the server. A suggestion would be “I think that /home and /spawn should be free, because it’s hard for new players to get money”. We responded that if you don’t like it, don’t play, and then you freaked out and started raging and calling SnIpEr an idiot and telling him to “shut the fuk up!!!”.

Then you threatened to report us for abuse (which none of us did, we took exactly zero action on you) and said that you would never play on the server (which we suggested to you earlier anyway).

I think you need to calm down and review your own actions before you start throwing insults around and telling people to calm down.

Did I ever say you abused you powers? Literally did i say that 1 time? No I did not say that I said you insulted me over and over again for no reason at all

Edited:

I did not 1 time call anyone out there name on this server except the previous day i called shoot an idiot for marking his home with torches.

Now once again YOU MODS STAFF MEMBERS ADMINS ARE EXILING THE FACT THAT I WAS THREATENED TO BE KICKED OFF THE SERVER AFTER TELLING SN1PER “YOU NEED TO STFU AND LISTEN WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GIVE SUGGESTIONS ABOUT YOUR SERVER”

Right after i said that nice normally Reki exiles the fact that Sn1per has been insulting me over and over and over again since i logged in then tells me hes gonna kick me for defending my self and giving suggestions.

If you dont see mod abuse then your an idiot. PXYC I NEVER REPORTED YOU FOR ANYTHING YU DID NOTHING WRONG THAT DAY. YOU WERE A GOOD MOD. YOU WARNED TOLD Sn1per tons of times to calm down when he randomly was throwing insults at me over and over. 

Also PXYC you said I told Sn1per hes an idiot and to stfu…I never said idiot to him I told him to stfu though

ANOTHER THING A COUPLE OF MODS SAID THEY WERE GONNA CHECK THE LOGS RIGHT? I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM AND IM SURE EVERYONE ELSE WOULD AS WELL. IF I SAID ANY OF THE BULLSHIT YOU JUST COOKED UP TO COVER UP YOUR MODS MISTAKES IT WOULD BE IN THE LOGS ENOUGH SAID SO I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE OF YOU GUYS COVER UP LYING AND BULLSHITTING TO MAKE YOU GUYS LOOK GOOD ON THE SERVER

Yeah, sorry about that. It was a misunderstanding on my end. Seal told me it was another player saying to shut up. I’ve removed that post.

I was on the server most of the time when this happened and things been said and I think we all just need to see the logs to get over this hopefully this issue gets resolved soon.

I called you rude and insulting. Case closed with this response.

@mediumshadow, what’s wrong with marking your home with torches?

and COMPLETELY off topic: @Juxta No offence, but somehow your avatar kinda bugs me… lol idk

DYcNMRJ.gif

Eh, I’ll just jump in with a few words here.

I joined midway through the debate, but you and SnIpEr- were exchanging some heated words.
It was my fault for failing to get a full handle on the situation.
I looked at the topic at discussion and leapt to a few conclusions: that you were complaining that teleportation costed money, and that SnIpEr was trying to reason with you (to no avail).

I was going to dig up the server logs, but unfortunately, they’re located in a 1GB file which I will obviously be unable to open.
Instead, I’ll tell you what I remembered: you cursed at SnIpEr.

Since when was it okay to curse at admins?
In my book, never.
I didn’t see if SnIpEr was “throwing insults” at you, but I’m going to back him up and say that he probably wasn’t cursing at you.
We keep things clean here at aloha. If you’re going to play the heckler, I’ll show you the exit.

Some other things I heard you were doing:

1. Asking the admins to teleport you repeatedly.
  2. Complaining about being ignorant of teleportation cost despite the server sending a message about the cost whenever you teleported.

If you did anything of the sort on aloha’s AoS servers, there will be a stern warning at the very least.
In Minecraft, which is supposed to be hardcore server, complaining about these things seem quite inane.

In any case, I apologize for my aggressiveness, it was perhaps a bit too forceful.
Be mindful of what you say, especially when all eyes are watching you.