[RELEASED] The Semi-AWPtomatic

Just don’t get any paint on the scope or it won’t work :slight_smile:

@glass I didn’t make a killfeed icon in the first release, but the newest one should.

oh don’t worry, i’ll pain the s*** out of that scope and if it doesn’t work… don’t worry, i’ll fix it somehow :wink:
I fixed all my guns so … eh no idea how i did but it seemed to work

ik but I was trying to specify twoday’s issue. Btw you should make a diff sprinting anim considering that scope would get in the way of your screen :slight_smile:

EDIT: Sorry paratrooper, just realized I played at a low FOV. No wonder why, lol.

Does it? Can you take a screenshot?

EDIT: Ayy I realized I got something

There we go, Your Famous brand new rifle now has a pink Camo :3 even the scope has it and the weapon isn’t broken at all ! :smiley:

8UdazAZ.jpg

Hey guys. Sorry for the really big necro but I love this rifle yet there’s a weird issue:

whenever I aim I can’t see the crosshair but I can only see it when I fire my rifle.

Weird. Try increasing your FOV? I tested this on all FOVs and it worked, but try it anyway.

Also, tell me where you downloaded your copy.

huh I noticed that when I brought up my FOV to 84 is when the crosshair started disappearing but anything else below it is fine.
I downloaded your gun from the link on your first page on gamebanana.

Would it be fine if I replaced the crosshair with a red dot?

That would be pretty good, actually. Thanks for helping out with the issue :slight_smile:
I still don’t know why it’s not visible at 84+ of FOV, though…

Here: I replaced the crosshairs with a red dot. You can always modify the red dot – it’s in Resources/Gfx/RedDot.tga

If you want to convert this into a .pak, just change the extension to .pak

favicon-vfl8lUR9B.ico

content-zip-large.png

thanks man :slight_smile:

Sorry for necro-posting, I saw your unfinished shotgun in Game Banana Paratrooper, when are you gonna finish it? It looks so dang sexy.

Sorry for a bigger necro, but this version doesn’t work properly on the newer versions of OpenSpades whereas the normal mod works just fine. It basically turns invisible but the hands show up (albeit in a very glitchy way) when you reload. Is there any chance this’ll get a fix?

why to reply to a 2016 comment

because I want to use the mod

Sorry, but I don’t think you’ll get a reply anytime soon.

Last Active: May 14, 2019, 05:18:46 AM HST