Recent Ban From Aloha.pk Servers

Hello Aloha support, I have recently been banned. I was using an aimbot to play.

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes I have been banned for 2-3 days.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
I believe my name was ACSniper, I was playing from the buildandshoot website.

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
Aloha.pk tower of babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I was using an aimbot. I used to play this game many years ago as a child. I thought it would be fun to play with an advantage so I googled how to cheat and tried an aimbot. I was quickly banned from the server, this was my first offense (and will be last).
5) Why should you be unbanned?
I would very much like to play on your servers again, the others do not compare in gameplay. I have now done some research and downloaded the openspades client and am enjoying returning to this classic game. I would like to play fairly and have learned my lesson. I will not cheat again.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
I was banned 2-3 days ago either July 23 or July 24 around 7PM EST.

The admin who banned you has been contacted.

Thanks very much for the quick response!

Unless you googled aimbot while you were in-game, you cheated for 44 minutes before getting banned, so not really my definition of “quickly banned”.
You seemed a noob when asking how to do stuff:
“how do i change what gun”
“how to switch colour of my blocks”
Having played this game afew years ago, you should remember some of that basic stuff.
But I’m willing to overlook these discrepancies due to your appology.

The way you were cheating was very light so its not like you damaged the game too much either, but cheating is cheating and is not allowed.
Consider yourself unbanned now but if you are caught again there won’t be a third chance.
Hopefully you can tell already that nothing escapes us, you can try hide it all you want like you were, we’re still gonna notice.