Recent ban from Aloha.pk Server (Ign: Rogelicious)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, I have waited for aprox. 12 hours.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    I believe it was Rogelicious, playing from BuildandShoot website.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk tower of babel.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was using aimbot. I discovered this game because of my gf. It reminded her of her childhood, and we have been playing this game for around 3 months now. Yesterday we were playing like always, and there were some other hackers killing us way too much. I could tell they were hacking because of their aim, I’m an APEX player myself, top 30 (kills) on my country and top 15 (ranked). You can check this out on apex leaderboards (Same Ign). So I googled after a while of getting our asses kicked, and found out about it, downloaded and tried for about 15-20min, then got banned. My gf’s Ign is Vainirilla, she didn’t use it, but you can check that I always play with her. Of course I won’t do it again. Learned my lesson. This game my gf enjoys a lot, so I really love playing it with her. (BTW sorry for any writing mistakes, english is not my native)

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    This was my first time using this kind of program (aimbot) and was my last. Learned the lesson. Also I really enjoy playing on your servers with my girlfriend, this is the only gameplay she enjoys, and on your servers. This won’t happen again. I’m fully honest and I regret what I did.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    27/07/2019 around 7-11PM PET ( UTC -5). Cant really tell the time, I was playing for around 3 hours, but in the last 40 minutes I googled, used the aimbot and got banned.

Hello,

i am the admin who banned you from one of our famous server, Babel. I am glad that you admitted, apologize and promised not to hack again.

Aloha community had always believe in second chance to those who admitted their guilt and promise not to hack again. You did what exactly what we want to see from player. Therefore, I am lifting your ban and please remember if any aloha’s staffs who caught you cheating again, then this ban will be reinstated.

Enjoy the game and play fair.

Nathan