|RDNT|Akiles

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    already did

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    |RDNT| Akiles -_-

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. Top 10

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Well, look at my cousin (Akiles) he lent me the computer and well I was very bad so I watched a video about hacks and then I downloaded it I played and they banned me later my cousin went to play and said why he could not play and then he said that he They had said that for aimbot, I forced myself here to do a whatever it’s called so that they undo it :frowning: excuse me

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because my cousin doesn’t use hacks, it was me :frowning:

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    eh it was 30 in the afternoon it seems to me I think at 4:00 pm colombia time

Heyo I’m the moderator that banned you.
due to you admitting what you have done and realising it was a bad thing to do Aswell as this being your first ban I’ve decided to lift your ban this time, make sure that all hacks/cheats etc are permanently deleted from your computer before you next attempt to join, be sure not to waste this second chance as your chances of successfully appealing any further bans is greatly decreased aside from all that tho I do hope to see you and your cousin playing legit in the future :slight_smile: