Raywan/dasht is banned from all aloha server admins plzz un ban me

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
yes

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
raywan/dasht

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
all aloha servers

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

i dont remeber

**5) Why should you be unbanned?
i was hacking but it was on other pc i promise to never use hacks again

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
last year

Heyo raywan-dasht I apologise for the rather large delay.
due to this being your first ban I will unban you immediately after you confirm to me that you will delete all hacks (clients, dlls etc) from both of your computers and vow to never use them in aloha servers again.

1 Like

when i got banned i dletet al my hacks
i promise

1 Like

aight you should now be unbanned it may take a minute or two to sync up so tell me if there are any problems aside from that I do hope to see you playing legit in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

tnhx man this realy means alot to me

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.