Random kick then bann

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Logged in 30 min later and still banned

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    DeuceBox360

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I honestly have no clue, I was camping one location and got kicked.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Don’t know why I was banned in first place

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    09FEB19 at about 1600 EST

The staff member responsible for your ban has been notified. Please stay off the servers in the meantime as that would count as intentional ban evading.

Hello,

I am the admin who banned you from babel for aimbot. However, my ban clip was corrupted and i could not prove you was aimbot. Therefore, I have no choice to lift your ban and i am sorry for the inconvenience may have cause.

Thanks,

Nathan

Thanks Nathan. But as satisfying as this is, This actually scares me a little now because i honestly wasn’t using any aimbot. The only thing that seemed out of place before I got kicked was a little bit of lag. Otherwise thinking back, everything was normal. I guess ill try to not play too much when im getting ping spikes…