Question?

Is it true that AoS 1.0 u have to pay for it?

Sure hope not.

Yes it is.

Yes, you’re going to have to pay for it.

How much?

how much you got?

Rumor has it, $10.00 U.S. $50.00 Canadian <—that one is a joke Jyrome haha

Of coarse it is a joke since the Loonie is usually worth more than the dollar.
And $10 is a lot when you think about what you are getting.

A game that until 1.0 is released we were able to play for free for over a year already?
Considering the amount of time most people spend on AoS, is $10 really that much?

Of course it’s a personal thing, but if it’s needed to keep this game alive I understand that decision.

I am simply saying that this game has not added and kept major characteristics since first opening to the public, if I were to buy I think I would expect more than they will give.

do we have 2 pay by credit card bc i dont have a credit card yet bc i am still only 12?

Well Ryu,does your computer by chance have a floppy disk drive?
If it does you must gently stuff $20 bills into the drive with a number 2 unsharpened pencil, u[/u] do this while you are mid paragraph composing a well written email to the person you want receiving this money. If you smell burning it simply means the transaction is in progress,once smoke appears it signals you that the payment has gone through hence the old Scottish term “smoke signals” This is how cash transactions worked in the early 2000’s before online banking and paypal .

<WARNING DO NOT ATTEMPT THE ABOVE ACTIONS,I AM IN NO FORM LIABLE FOR COMPUTER REPAIRS OR PROPERTY DAMAGES.>

futureviz.jpg

lol jyrome thats how they do it right now in canadia :open_mouth: jks but seriously do u need 2 pay by credit?