proob ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

It wasn’t a votekick.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

In game name is proob

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk counter-strike maps

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

well, i’m pretty sure i was banned for no-recoil and no-spread smg which is true.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

well, i just noticed how fun this community is and well, i thought i want to be apart of it since i really don’t join much communities. also, i’ve played on aloha since last year i guess and i enjoy it to this day.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Sunday, April 21, 2013. around 2-4 PM.

Hello proob. You forgot to add ESP to your list.

Thank you for your honesty, by the way. You’ve made it easier for both of us. If your was ban was to be reduced, do we have any assurance that you won’t cheat in the future?

yes. i’ll be sure to not cheat in the future. thanks for letting me have a second chance. i really appreciate this.

Your ban has been reduced to 1-week from this time. If you’re caught cheating again, it will remain permanent.

I was the one who recorded him hacking. Not only did he blatantly deny hacking then, he also accused others. ONE second chance is OK, but his behavior wasn’t acceptable that day.

well. just got on today and i’m still banned :confused: it was supposed to end by 7:18 PM according to the minit check…

Ban found. Server: “aloha counter-strike maps”. Reason: “[By: @haux] [Time: Mon Apr 22 19:18:18 2013] [Duration: 7 days] [Expires: Mon Apr 29 19:18:18 2013] [Offense: proob, ban appeal/reduced]”.

That time is according to PST timezone.

oh. ok! thanks!!!