Princess_D.va Unban appeal.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Princess_D.va

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I honestly do not remeber but I think it was babel.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I honestly do not remeber because, because it’s been some weeks.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I honestly enjoy the servers, I miss playing. I might not remeber what I did but I honestly regret it, it’s the only trusted server I used to play.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2-3 weeks ago, around 20ish February around those days.

Hello,

Your banned admin has been notice. Meanwhile please do not join any of aloha’s server.

Thanks,

Nathan

Hello Princess_D.va,

I’m the staff member who banned you.

I caught you using hacks on our babel server. Lying severly decreases your chances to get unbanned. As it’s the first time you’ve been caught, here is what I propose you : admit your wrongs and delete all your hacks so we can take a new start.

I’m waiting for your answer.

Newage

My apologies for the inconveniences I was in the wrong, I cheated and that is unfair for everyone else playing the game, I have removed the hacks so we can take a new start.

I’m happy to read this.

You’re now free to play on our servers but don’t forget that it’s way much harder to get another chance.

Have fun!

Newage