Possible Ban Appeal. - [UAFG]Bobyman59

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I did. I waited a full hour.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[UAFG]Bobyman59

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

It happened on two servers; aloha.pk tug of war & aloha.pk arena all maps.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I’m not sure if it was a “ban” or not, but here’s the story. I was first in the arena server, and I was apparently having a good day. It was a Close-Quarters map and I normally do well with a shotgun on those types of maps. This particular day, I was doing fantastic with a particularly high number of headshots with my shotgun. Keep in mind, they were not ALL headshots, but most were.

So I was playing there in the server, and I was receiving comments on my suspiciously lucky killing streaks. In the end the whole topic of my streaks was dropped and we continued to have fun on the server. Soon though, it suddenly gave me a message that I was disconnected from the server. So immediately, I checked my internet connection and everything else internet related, and I tried re-entering. It gave me the “Server connection failed” window. I tried multiple times but the same thing came up every time.

From there I went to the second server – the tug of war server. It let me in just fine, so I dismissed the internet connection problem. I then played there for a short 15 minutes until it kicked me out with the same connection failed message I had received before. Again, I tried to enter, but it gave me the same message I got with the last server.

Lastly, I concluded that some sort of administrative power had done something to cause this. I am not entirely sure whether or not it was a ban, but I hope that your team can solve the problem I have.

2. Why should you be unbanned?

If it is a ban, I can assure you I own no hacking and/or exploiting devices, applications, or programs. In my personal opinion, it is one, harder to hack than to play with natural skill, and two, not much fun in the first place – for the hacker and the victim both. In addition I have been a part of the aloha community for a few days and I have no interest in separating myself from it. In fact, I hope to play a larger part in it some day as well.

3. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was assumed banned on the 24th of December, 2012 at approximately 5:35PM.

Thank you, and have a Merry Christmas Eve 12/24/12.

I don’t see you on any of the ban lists. Maybe it’s an actual connection error on your side?

I’m going ahead and assuming it was a network error, seeing how the guy’s playing our servers without a problem.

1 Like