Porfa para quitarme ban

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    RTA:if I waited 30 minutes but they did not unbanned me

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    RTA:Well, I have had many names after my names that I use are: Mr. AlienX, DarkGamerYT, TitanDarkYT, LaMeraVerga, xXGamerXx What is my current name

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    RTA:
    in top 10 and babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    RTA:
    if the only one who used hacks was me, my brother did not play, I used a hack that with the Q key appeared a hack menu that had esp, aimbot, noclip, etc. and used them in hallway babel, top 10, nukewom FFA, and that’s why but nowadays I no longer use hack game cleanly

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    RTA:

Because I learned the lesson of not using hacks that greatly limits my skills as a player and I swear that I will not use any hack of any kind again: D

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I don’t really remember but I think it was between January and April at night like wings 7 or 8

Hey there! I’m one of the admins that banned you.

I’m glad you came forward. We’d banned you under a couple of different IPs. Can you confirm that the current IP you’re using is banned?
In the meantime, please remove all traces of hacks from your computer.

Thanks in advance, and looking forward to see you play again with us,

Mile

Si la IP que uso esta baneada cuando me digas te mando la IP

Hey there,

Thanks for your patience. You should be unbanned from the servers now. Let us know if there’s any problem.