Pogger AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Ban

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Eternity pogger

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I broke through blocks when I killed someone I didn’t know he was there then I got banned

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I didn’t hack or do anything bad

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-05-20T00:00:00+12:00

Why did you spade that wall, if you weren’t trying to kill the player through the wall?

1 Like

Because i was trying to make a stairway to staircase to the top of the cliff to get a better sniping point

But you didn’t dig any stairs. As soon as you killed the player, you walked away from where you were digging.

You’re asking me to believe that you respawned, immediately ran up to and spaded the closest player (of only two enemies online) - through a wall - by accident - in order to dig stairs that you didn’t even try to dig. And just days after getting unbanned for hacking.

1 Like

i didnt say i digged stairs can u read second of all i stopped to type i didnt walk away and i was digging upwards in to the cliff as i said and yea why would i hack if i just got unbanned

Yes, I can read. Maybe next time write something worth reading.

I have no idea why you would hack in the first place, let alone hack again in such an obvious way, but that’s what you did.

Appeal denied, you can appeal your ban again in one month, I would suggest you be more honest next time.